+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Did anyone else get a ghost update in their application? Just saw one on mine now.
I just checked now, I got one too. Mine may just be an update to my daughters passport. I uploaded a new passport since it would be expiring in December, however, I may order a GCMS note to see what got updated.

F.aliu

Apr 4, 2020
When did you upload the passport? I uploaded a few documents and my passport in july, I only saw an update for my documents in august when I got gcms notes but didn't even get a ghost update then. So im wondering if its general stuff.

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
When did you upload the passport? I uploaded a few documents and my passport in july, I only saw an update for my documents in august when I got gcms notes but didn't even get a ghost update then. So im wondering if its general stuff.
I uploaded in September, just last month. It's possible that you missed the ghost update. The updates stays for 24hours I think and once you log in, it disappears. What's your AO? Mine is December 20

F.aliu

Apr 4, 2020
I uploaded in September, just last month. It's possible that you missed the ghost update. The updates stays for 24hours I think and once you log in, it disappears. What's your AO? Mine is December 20
I uploaded my new passport end of August and got an email from them that it had been received and updated like 2nd week of September. This is like a month after so really weird for a ghost update. I'll keep you updated. I have just ordered a gcms note like 4 days ago so hopefully they haven't generated it yet.

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
I uploaded my new passport end of August and got an email from them that it had been received and updated like 2nd week of September. This is like a month after so really weird for a ghost update. I'll keep you updated. I have just ordered a gcms note like 4 days ago so hopefully they haven't generated it yet.
Alright, if anything changes in mine, I will post an update!!!

Emprexx

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
R
Did anyone else get a ghost update in their application? Just saw one on mine now.
I got one yesterday.
Before that, I also got an update on my profile last month (less than a month ago actually) where my background check changed to 'Not Applicable'.
My AOR is 10th January, 2020.

Reactions: TripleE01

Bodokaaaaa

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Any June 2019 AOR received PPR? Responses from AVO claim they are working on it. Over 15 months wait, still no end in sight. This is disheartening.

Bodokaaaaa

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
I paraphrased, that's the summary. The responses are via webform and signed IRCC so it may not be from Accra. Accra isn't responding to e-mail messages. What was the last message you received from IRCC regarding your application?

Also June 2019 AOR, still waiting. Is it AVO that claimed they are working on it?

Last edited: