+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

GW007

May 22, 2020
So a couple of PPRs from Accra today. Hopefully it's not a one-off but rather the start of a flood.
Where did you see this?... Again, I guess it's PR for Spousal Sponsorship applications, because that's what IRCC is focusing on based on their recent program update...

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
Where did you see this?... Again, I guess it's PR for Spousal Sponsorship applications, because that's what IRCC is focusing on based on their recent program update...
Not spousal... I couple of guys from February 2019 Air got ppr today

Olabanji

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
I think both are same thing! I got in via PNP but GCMS notes states that I am under FSW..
Just want to be sure it's not Spousal category again,since they are the ones recently being considered for PPR by AVO.It would be a good news if those guys in question are FSW category

uche13

Feb 17, 2020
Quick question pls

I have been seeing people asking of how to post their passport to Accra.

My question is, has Accra issued COPR to anyone since March 2019? The last I checked I was told the last time they issued was March 2019.

is the current speedy ppr for spousal? Or it’s everyone..
Yes, I received my stamped passport with COPR from Accra yesterday. Though my VO is Ottawa, i submitted passport at Accra because the VFS in Nigeria is not receiving passport for stamping yet. I am outland

GW007

May 22, 2020
Yes, I received my stamped passport with COPR from Accra yesterday. Though my VO is Ottawa, i submitted passport at Accra because the VFS in Nigeria is not receiving passport for stamping yet. I am outland
Lucky you...be thankful that your VO was Ottawa which is quite fast compared with Accra which habitually very slow.
Were you a single applicant?

F.aliu

Apr 4, 2020
FSW. A couple have gotten today as well.
Very true, another Nigerian in a forum got their PPR sept 20 last month and even got their COPR by the end of the month, submitted their passport to Accra. Though they didn't say their AOR and processing office.

Jbach

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Yes PPR are being given out to Outland applicants generally. Just saw it on a post for Jan AORs . Let’s remain hopeful

Jbach

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
Congratulations! How did you send your passports? Was it through courier to Ghana ? And your AOR.