+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

ptitfemme

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
Hello everyone, just to update you all on my application so I found out last month that the document they asked for last year July was not updated !... Let’s all keep hanging in, I have been waiting since feb 2019 it gets frustrating but I just give myself hope because I know I have tried my best to check all the doc list. So..
Hang in there, Patience is all we need for this journey.

Emprexx

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
Learnt from where?
They called my mother last week Thursday. I don't know what for, because she's neither the PA nor accompanying me. She's just listed as family member in the application form. Besides, her phone number wasn't listed anywhere in my application.

So I'm wondering if it's because I got a gift deed from her. But what's more puzzling is that even the gift deed documents do not have her phone number, just notarized deed, her account number and the transaction details. Now I'm wondering how they got her number and why they called her.

P.S. She couldn't make out what the caller was saying because she was on transit and it was noisy. She called them back though, but it kept going to voicemail. She dropped a voicemail, and also emailed them; no response yet.

Reactions: Toyda

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
They called my mother last week Thursday. I don't know what for, because she's neither the PA nor accompanying me. She's just listed as family member in the application form. Besides, her phone number wasn't listed anywhere in my application.

So I'm wondering if it's because I got a gift deed from her. But what's more puzzling is that even the gift deed documents do not have her phone number, just notarized deed, her account number and the transaction details. Now I'm wondering how they got her number and why they called her.

P.S. She couldn't make out what the caller was saying because she was on transit and it was noisy. She called them back though, but it kept going to voicemail. She dropped a voicemail, and also emailed them; no response yet.
How did she know it was IRCC calling if she couldn't make out what the caller was saying?

Emprexx

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
How did she know it was IRCC calling if she couldn't make out what the caller was saying?
She called back the number, curiously as it was an international number. The voicemail mentioned it was Canadian High Commission in Accra Ghana. She even thought it was scam. So when she got home and showed me, I called back and listened to the voicemail. Everything indicated it was CIC. I checked the number on the website and also the email mentioned in the voicemail, everything confirmed it to be CIC truly.

Below are the number they called with as well as the email address provided by the voicemail. And they're exactly as on the website:

Telephone: +233302211521
Email: accra@international.gc.ca

Check here... https://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/ghana/contact-contactez.aspx?lang=eng

P. S. My file is in Accra Visa Office, I got to know this from one of their replies to my webform enquiry a while back.

GW007

May 22, 2020
She called back the number, curiously as it was an international number. The voicemail mentioned it was Canadian High Commission in Accra Ghana. She even thought it was scam. So when she got home and showed me, I called back and listened to the voicemail. Everything indicated it was CIC. I checked the number on the website and also the email mentioned in the voicemail, everything confirmed it to be CIC truly.

Below are the number they called with as well as the email address provided by the voicemail. And they're exactly as on the website:

Telephone: +233302211521
Email: accra@international.gc.ca

Check here... https://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/ghana/contact-contactez.aspx?lang=eng

P. S. My file is in Accra Visa Office, I got to know this from one of their replies to my webform enquiry a while back.
@Emprexx, I would advise you to be very careful and vigilant to ensure it's not a scam. It does not add up... Your mom is not part of your application and her contact number is not listed in your application, so how did CIC Ghana get her phone number??... check again to be sure if her phone number is listed anywhere on the gift deed submitted to CIC...

Reactions: Ausnol14

Kobby84

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020

Can you show me how to do the gift deed?