Aug 30, 2018
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
01-12-2020
Good day all, I recently got my GCMS notes and it states that Eligibility is passed, but the Security and Criminality are still not yet started. Can anyone advise what I can do to get this started? My AoR is March 2019. Thanks
I’m April 2019 and my eligibility is passed and security and criminality still not started.

Adesewab

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Hello everyone, just to update you all on my application so I found out last month that the document they asked for last year July was not updated ! But we got email saying it was updated in July and our application dashboard also says additional document is being reviewed so we never really checked the other part of the application, so when I updated my new passport they didn’t update it as well so I decided to check the full application the upper part that shows what you have updated and all, only to find out the additional document we submitted in July 2019 was not updated so we sent an email to cic and Accra and they told us to upload them again which we did and now it’s showing updated not it’s not submitted to Cic but we have emailed them last Thursdays and we are currently waiting for a response. Hence I think anyone that they requested any additional info from should check where the documents are being uploaded so you can be sure it really went through although it is their mistake sha because in the gcms note it said the office was still reviewing additional documents so maybe they misplaced it or something. Let’s all keep hanging in, I have been waiting since feb 2019 it gets frustrating but I just give myself hope because I know I have tried my best to check all the doc list. So..

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Hello everyone, just to update you all on my application so I found out last month that the document they asked for last year July was not updated ! But we got email saying it was updated in July and our application dashboard also says additional document is being reviewed so we never really checked the other part of the application, so when I updated my new passport they didn’t update it as well so I decided to check the full application the upper part that shows what you have updated and all, only to find out the additional document we submitted in July 2019 was not updated so we sent an email to cic and Accra and they told us to upload them again which we did and now it’s showing updated not it’s not submitted to Cic but we have emailed them last Thursdays and we are currently waiting for a response. Hence I think anyone that they requested any additional info from should check where the documents are being uploaded so you can be sure it really went through although it is their mistake sha because in the gcms note it said the office was still reviewing additional documents so maybe they misplaced it or something. Let’s all keep hanging in, I have been waiting since feb 2019 it gets frustrating but I just give myself hope because I know I have tried my best to check all the doc list. So..
Hello,
I'm sorry about the delay in your case.
What additional document was asked for last year? I know you must have mentioned it sometime ago, I've forgotten.

Adesewab

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
Hello,
I'm sorry about the delay in your case.
What additional document was asked for last year? I know you must have mentioned it sometime ago, I've forgotten.
what cani
Ok. I remember your case. Have you ordered another note since April? I remember your eligibility was recommended pass.
No we haven’t, my husband doesn’t want to order a new one. I guess he is tired

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
what cani

I understand the frustration. Accra was already very slow before the pandemic and with the pandemic, there's no telling.
Has your meds been extended or asked to redo?

Adesewab

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
what cani

He is
Ok. I remember your case. Have you ordered another note since April? I remember your eligibility was recommended pass.
he is the main applicant
I understand the frustration. Accra was already very slow before the pandemic and with the pandemic, there's no telling.
Has your meds been extended or asked to redo?
it hasn’t been extended, we haven’t been told to redo yet

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
Really frustrating. I wish we could even get them on the phone
I know it's tiring but I'd suggest you order new sets of notes.
Calling or the web form are of no use, at least for me they've not been helpful.
I intend to order my second note by the end of next month.

Adesewab

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
I know it's tiring but I'd suggest you order new sets of notes.
Calling or the web form are of no use, at least for me they've not been helpful.
I intend to order my second note by the end of next month.
I will try to do that this month. When was your Aor ?