+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

Zeus04

Jul 24, 2020
Hi, you mean she got a PPR mail?
Her GCMS note read approved... All her verification fields - Criminality, Background and Eligibility was completed. No mail yet though.

Decided to share because of the person that said his AOR is Feb 2019 with no feedback from Accra

Reactions: Ausnol14

Seyi__

Nov 18, 2018
Her GCMS note read approved... All her verification fields - Criminality, Background and Eligibility was completed. No mail yet though.

Decided to share because of the person that said his AOR is Feb 2019 with no feedback from Accra
Oh ok, I get now. Kindda in the same position. Added my wife to my application in September last year and I received a GCMS note this week that shows that our criminality is passed, eligibility completed and the security side redacted which means it is completed. Guess it is almost done then.

Adesewab

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018

Maybe I should apply for another gcms note.

Reactions: Formah

GW007

May 22, 2020
Not sure I understand this question... But it's the regular FSW (Express Entry) route. Which is paper based though?
Ok. 'Paper-based' is mainly associated with Provincial Nominees where paper application is mailed to IRCC as against EE online. The processing of these class of 'base' PR application takes longer; 12 - 18 months...

Ausnol14

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
I'm Mar 2019 AOR and still yet to get an update. My application is FSW. AVO keeps sending generic responses, though last time I sent them an email was January. However, all CSE I raised keeps referring me back to AVO. Criminality and Security still shows as pending. My last GCMS notes in April also confirmed same.
Any advice for me at this point? Thanks

GW007

May 22, 2020
I am Feb 22nd AOR...I got RPRF May 27th and requested GCMS notes then, got it June 18th and my elegibility was on 'Review Required'. I immediately sent additional documents via web-form to clarify the reason for the elegibility review.
I noticed 'ghost update' in my account today (July 28th) and wonder what it could be... Any idea?

Georgeu4u

Jul 10, 2018
I am Feb 22nd AOR...I got RPRF May 27th and requested GCMS notes then, got it June 18th and my elegibility was on 'Review Required'. I immediately sent additional documents via web-form to clarify the reason for the elegibility review.
I noticed 'ghost update' in my account today (July 28th) and wonder what it could be... Any idea?
Please I tried ordering for my GCMS note through CIC path, and they sent me a message that It has been extended to 365 days to get reaponse. I don't know what to do. Please which is the best agency to order through. Is it Canada boarder Authority...etc.?