+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

Bodokaaaaa

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
@Bodokaaaaa, did you send the CSE directly to Accra VO to ask specifically about status of your elegibility, criminality, security etc??
From past information, Accra VO is found of sending generic responses to CSE...
I sent a CSE to AVO requesting for the exact information I required. With regards to your latter statement, I wasn't aware of this.

Last edited:

theworkgenie

Mar 11, 2020
Do you mind sharing what was the issue with your application and what documents you sent?
I absolutely don't mind.

I have a post graduate diploma from South Africa and it was an online degree.
Accra assumed that I went there and stated that I did not provide Police report for the period I spent in South Africa, I found out through my GCMS notes and sent them a LOE(Letter of explanation) with a copy of my admission letter stating that it was an online course and I did not visit there.

The central CIC has acknowledged the mail and forwarded to Accra, I want to wait another 2 weeks to order another GCMS and see how far the applicatio has gone.

I just wish they had said something instead of waiting for so long and now my medical has expired, It really is annoying to think I could have been in Canada before this mad lockdown.

theworkgenie

Mar 11, 2020
I
Wow, sorry to hear that. The last notes I received was three months ago. I ordered GCMS note a few days back but shortly after, I received a CSE response providing me with the requested details. Please keep me posted. I sincerely hope we all get PPR soon.
I will try the CSE again too, Hopefully they will be willing to share information

Mike@2019

Oct 13, 2019
I absolutely don't mind.

I have a post graduate diploma from South Africa and it was an online degree.
Accra assumed that I went there and stated that I did not provide Police report for the period I spent in South Africa, I found out through my GCMS notes and sent them a LOE(Letter of explanation) with a copy of my admission letter stating that it was an online course and I did not visit there.

The central CIC has acknowledged the mail and forwarded to Accra, I want to wait another 2 weeks to order another GCMS and see how far the applicatio has gone.

I just wish they had said something instead of waiting for so long and now my medical has expired, It really is annoying to think I could have been in Canada before this mad lockdown.
Ok. It was clearly a fault of theirs for assuming you attended your studies in-person. Good thing you requested for your notes.

Good luck with your application.