+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

Jendenden

Apr 14, 2020
I just got gcms notes...6 months ended March 17 and it says not started for all....but my file was transferred from Accra (primary office) to Hong Kong in January (22nd-secondary office) for same reason it was transferred from CIO which is work load redistribution...does anyone have the same transfer to Hong Kong
yes mine was also transferred to hong kong in march. order new gcms notes.

Reactions: Ausnol14

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Using a web form will get you a faster response than GCMS, some people are even calling CIC using apps that provide Canadian phone numbers to inquire on the status of their application. Any how GCMS can be still be requested and takes about 30 days to get a response; these days due to reduced visa activity it is coming through even faster.

AdrianAj

Mar 1, 2020
Hi my people, I believe everyone is waiting patiently for the good news. I have got two ghost updates in the last 1month. Latest was few days ago. Please what could be happening??? Is there anyone in my shoes too??

Reactions: Ausnol14

F.aliu

Apr 4, 2020
Did anyone else get a message from IRCC, like an email saying they are still working on your application?

themightynature

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
accra
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
12-01-2020
File Transfer...
21-01-2020
Med's Request
20-09-2020
Med's Done....
09-10-2920
Please I want to order my GCMS note but finding it difficult, my wife say I have to fill a consent form before she can other a note, am not sure of this, can someone explain it to me please

Msdidi

May 14, 2020
yes mine was also transferred to hong kong in march. order new gcms notes.
Is Hong Kong any better? Does anyone know someone who got copr from Hong Kong? Let it not be the same story as Accra!!!

following the trend on here, no copr has been issued since May 2019 for applications in Accra

Gianluigizona

Jan 14, 2020
I got that email too. Not sure i can make anything out of it. Felt like they were just telling people to calm down that all is well. Not soothing in anyway given the wait.

Vanessaeko

Star Member
Jun 1, 2019
Using a web form will get you a faster response than GCMS, some people are even calling CIC using apps that provide Canadian phone numbers to inquire on the status of their application. Any how GCMS can be still be requested and takes about 30 days to get a response; these days due to reduced visa activity it is coming through even faster.
Please I got my GCMS notes. It states: Eligibility: Recommend interview....And then the most recent note 1 was a general note just had eligibility pending on the side
Is it certain I must do an interview or it might change later on?

Jendenden

Apr 14, 2020
Please I got my GCMS notes. It states: Eligibility: Recommend interview....And then the most recent note 1 was a general note just had eligibility pending on the side
Is it certain I must do an interview or it might change later on?
no its not certain it can change but did you check the end of the gcms, to see the notes of the case analyst.

Vanessaeko

Star Member
Jun 1, 2019
no its not certain it can change but did you check the end of the gcms, to see the notes of the case analyst.
I only have notes/comments from case processing agent and program assistant.....then that recent note from an agent with a code that just has the text: eligibility pending

Jendenden

Apr 14, 2020
I only have notes/comments from case processing agent and program assistant.....then that recent note from an agent with a code that just has the text: eligibility pending
okay eligibility pending interview. what did the notes from the case processing agent say?

Vanessaeko

Star Member
Jun 1, 2019
okay eligibility pending interview. what did the notes from the case processing agent say?
no just "eligibility pending" it was on page 2 I saw Eligibility:recommend interview.....
The case processing agent states everything appears to meet in the requirements....no review required.