+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

dypo

Star Member
Mar 17, 2017
Someone got PR today, below is the timeline

It was a long journey but OLUWA mi has always been involved.
To HIM alone be all the Glory.

Aor-dec 2018
Bio- feb 2019
Med request-aug 2019
Add Med-Nov 2019
Med passed-Dec 2019
Ppr- 12th March
Pnp- Saskatchewan ( paper based)

To all the Admins. I doff my hat, you guys are simply the Best. May the good Lord continue to guide and protect you all and all yours.
To everyone in the house I say thank you for all your support
We shall all celebrate in Jesus Mighty Name...

I appreciate you all

Muchas Gracias
Congrats to the person that got PPR. Wishing the rest of us same success story soonest

Wasiu11

Apr 22, 2019
Hello All. I got to know my VO is Accra on Friday. I’m trying to add a newborn baby to my application and the response was I should contact my Visa office in Ghana. My AOR is Dec 2019. The mail did not specify if I was transferred to AVO or my VO is Accra from the onset. My questions are;
1. Is there a specific issue that make an application to be in Accra (Considering the longer waiting time to get PPR)
2. Is adding my newborn the main reason I found myself in AVO
3. Has there been anyone in AVOthat for his or her application treated within 6 months.

Kenturch

Mar 15, 2020
Hi all, my file got transferred to AVO since late August/early September, don't know the exact date. I am an April AOR, but I haven't heard anything from them yet. I added spouse, and that was the reason for the transfer. I have raised CSE and it reads that my file is in queue for review. How long do I have to wait as AVO has given a strong dead silence since then.
Hello Acumen88, Any update on this? We are on same boat

AdrianAj

Mar 1, 2020
I’m
Hello All. I got to know my VO is Accra on Friday. I’m trying to add a newborn baby to my application and the response was I should contact my Visa office in Ghana. My AOR is Dec 2019. The mail did not specify if I was transferred to AVO or my VO is Accra from the onset. My questions are;
1. Is there a specific issue that make an application to be in Accra (Considering the longer waiting time to get PPR)
2. Is adding my newborn the main reason I found myself in AVO
3. Has there been anyone in AVOthat for his or her application treated within 6 months.
I’m not an expert but let me offer my 2cents
1. Sending peoples application to AVO isn’t related to anything. It’s randomly selected. However, from what I’ve been reading in the last 4 to 5 months, most of those processed in Ottawa are singles and most of those sent to AVO are family applications.

2.Adding a newborn isn’t the reason

3.Have seen very few people who wrote on their timelines that AVO processed theirs within the 6months. In early 2018 tho.

In all, let’s keep hoping and praying. We will get a response soon.

TripleE01

May 24, 2019
I’m

I’m not an expert but let me offer my 2cents
1. Sending peoples application to AVO isn’t related to anything. It’s randomly selected. However, from what I’ve been reading in the last 4 to 5 months, most of those processed in Ottawa are singles and most of those sent to AVO are family applications.

2.Adding a newborn isn’t the reason

3.Have seen very few people who wrote on their timelines that AVO processed theirs within the 6months. In early 2018 tho.

In all, let’s keep hoping and praying. We will get a response soon.
I do not 5hink Ottawa handles application from only singles, I know someone that just landed from Nigeria few weeks ago with his family, Ottawa handles their application!
I have not bothered to find out my VO... AOR December... I would probably be patient without bothering to know... At 6months mark, I may raise query ..GCM

Jn198

Star Member
Sep 17, 2019
Can I do remedical without getting a request from Ghana LVO? My upfront medical has expired and got a ghost update on January on CIC account with a change in my profile that says "You do not need a medical" My LVO is Accra Ghana. Pls someone should help me out thanks

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can I do remedical without getting a request from Ghana LVO? My upfront medical has expired and got a ghost update on January on CIC account with a change in my profile that says "You do not need a medical" My LVO is Accra Ghana. Pls someone should help me out thanks
I would suggest that you hold off for now because of the current corona virus pandemic. Not sure, but I believe I read somewhere that Accra may have stopped processing; only emergencies are being attended to.

Jn198

Star Member
Sep 17, 2019
I would suggest that you hold off for now because of the current corona virus pandemic. Not sure, but I believe I read somewhere that Accra may have stopped processing; only emergencies are being attended to.
I don't think Accra Visa office have stopped working. kindly check the CIC news about Corona Virus and the measures taken by IRCC to make sure that Permanent Resident applicant are not affected...It was stated that all applicants whose application are still on progress will not be suspended and PPR are still issued out to applicant.

Reactions: Ausnol14

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't think Accra Visa office have stopped working. kindly check the CIC news about Corona Virus and the measures taken by IRCC to make sure that Permanent Resident applicant are not affected...It was stated that all applicants whose application are still on progress will not be suspended and PPR are still issued out to applicant.
You’re absolutely correct. I just went through the list.

Reactions: Ausnol14

Vanessaeko

Star Member
Jun 1, 2019
I just got gcms notes...6 months ended March 17 and it says not started for all....but my file was transferred from Accra (primary office) to Hong Kong in January (22nd-secondary office) for same reason it was transferred from CIO which is work load redistribution...does anyone have the same transfer to Hong Kong

Reactions: ptitfemme

Mysterydee

Dec 14, 2019
I got my gcms note and it also says not started while my AOR was August, my estimated time elapsed February. Still no work, any advice?

themightynature

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
accra
App. Filed.......
10-12-2019
AOR Received.
12-01-2020
File Transfer...
21-01-2020
Med's Request
20-09-2020
Med's Done....
09-10-2920
Please I need an advise, I don't have a GCMS account but have a GCKEY account, should I get GCMS account? Seems there are detailed information of the application more on the GCMS, please I need the best advice, I want to be seeing things happening on my application thanks

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please I need an advise, I don't have a GCMS account but have a GCKEY account, should I get GCMS account? Seems there are detailed information of the application more on the GCMS, please I need the best advice, I want to be seeing things happening on my application thanks
You don’t setup a GCMS account, there’s nothing like that. GCMS notes is a document you request for from IRCC that contains details and notes on your application.