+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wow Accra VO is really slow. I have been reading very gory details about their delays. I have seen 14 months and counting . I always wonder how they do their thing. Do they lack staff? Do they not come to work. I have not seen any ppr from Accra VO in the last 6 months. Its really really demoralizing.
“gory details”?

Mma91

Mar 6, 2019
Yes cos it's just accounts that depict some degree of helplessness. I know I feel helpless when I see time frames that I can't even believe someone has been waiting that long

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes cos it's just accounts that depict some degree of helplessness. I know I feel helpless when I see time frames that I can't even believe someone has been waiting that long
It’s just a matter of patience sometimes. It can be very frustrating, but I don’t think it rises to the level of gory.

Jn198

Star Member
Sep 17, 2019
Hello everyone, I just saw that other people have started receiving their PPR today.
Is there anyone here that has received their PPR today? Kindly alert us here... Thanks

Bodokaaaaa

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Do you mean applications with AVO as their primary visa office started receiving PPR yesterday? I haven't received any, still waiting.

Hello everyone, I just saw that other people have started receiving their PPR today.
Is there anyone here that has received their PPR today? Kindly alert us here... Thanks

dtny

Oct 15, 2016
Do you have a count or link one can use to followup

LaViva

Dec 13, 2018
My file was transferred from Ottawa to AVO, medical n biometric already done and completed in September b4 my file changed. Please wat might be the reason and how long will it take for AVO ?

Ausnol14

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
AoR March 2019, still waiting. Got GCMS Notes and noticed case was parked due to error in one defendant's DoB since June 2019. Also security

Ausnol14

Star Member
Jan 6, 2020
After writing to the visa office to enquire about delays to receiving the golden email PPR. Here's the response:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that your application is still in queue for review. No further action is required by you at this moment. You will be contacted once a decision is made.

What further step can I take?

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After writing to the visa office to enquire about delays to receiving the golden email PPR. Here's the response:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that your application is still in queue for review. No further action is required by you at this moment. You will be contacted once a decision is made.

The only further step to take is wait for them and pray. Patience is very much required.

Last edited:

Mrking20

Apr 6, 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Got same response from AVO. My AR is Jan, 2019. What ur AR?