+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

MotokeJ

Dec 27, 2017
Please I am a lot worried here. My passport was delivered to the Accra (received by Evans) on the 29th of Nov. I have not heard anything nor received my PUM.

I am not not even able to check my cic account becos I used a consultant and he has not been responding to my emails (don’t know what’s up with him)

That aside, please has anyone who submitted around that period(same day or after) received their PUM yet?

gbolahan01

Nov 26, 2017
NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-10-2017
Med's Request
01-11-2017
Passport Req..
30/11/2017
VISA ISSUED...
08/01/2018
I feel we should raise a feedback comment on CiC website.
Then also complain on twitter @IRCC
And maybe copy the minister of immigration ‪@AhmedDHussen
In our tweets. We may be able to instigate some movement.

Reactions: MotokeJ

st.marlow

Dec 28, 2017
Please I am a lot worried here. My passport was delivered to the Accra (received by Evans) on the 29th of Nov. I have not heard anything nor received my PUM.

I am not not even able to check my cic account becos I used a consultant and he has not been responding to my emails (don’t know what’s up with him)

That aside, please has anyone who submitted around that period(same day or after) received their PUM yet?
My case is just same as yours. My passports were received on Nov. 29th, and I am yet to get get a response from them. And it is frustrating that I cant check the status of my request cos i used a representative.

MotokeJ

Dec 27, 2017
My case is just same as yours. My passports were received on Nov. 29th, and I am yet to get get a response from them. And it is frustrating that I cant check the status of my request cos i used a representative.
Guess we should just hope for the best. Was expecting to get my passport before the end of the year. we hv no choice than to wait

bobyboss

Star Member
May 22, 2017
@matokeJ @gbolahan01 @st.marlow

I know the wait is frustrating. Accra is terribly slow. But there'll be movement after a while. My passport was delivered on 6th November and I didn't get an approval till december 20th. Even now... no pick up mail yet.
I used vfs. Which seems to be the slowest.
Just be patient.
It is well

Reactions: gbolahan01

Spatz81

Apr 6, 2017
if this puts you in a better position, mine was delivered Nov 13th and yes received by Evans too....I did it my self, no representative nut no response from LVO or AVO..... we can only just hang in there

Reactions: st.marlow

Mikkyphp

Dec 28, 2017

Same as you. My passport was delivered in accra and signed for by Evans on Nov 29, till now, no update on my CIC account, let alone PUM. Jeez, what could be the cause of this delay? Can tweeting @IRCC help?

MotokeJ

Dec 27, 2017
@matokeJ @gbolahan01 @st.marlow

I know the wait is frustrating. Accra is terribly slow. But there'll be movement after a while. My passport was delivered on 6th November and I didn't get an approval till december 20th. Even now... no pick up mail yet.
I used vfs. Which seems to be the slowest.
Just be patient.
It is well
Thank you so much. We shall wait

gbolahan01

Nov 26, 2017
NIGERIA
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-10-2017
Med's Request
01-11-2017
Passport Req..
30/11/2017
VISA ISSUED...
08/01/2018
Same as you. My passport was delivered in accra and signed for by Evans on Nov 29, till now, no update on my CIC account, let alone PUM. Jeez, what could be the cause of this delay? Can tweeting @IRCC help?
Yes it does!
Imagine when you have lots of comment and re-tweet on a particular.
They will look into it and proffer solutions!
The advantage of social media!

Reactions: dannio