Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

Muslima

Jan 22, 2016
Calgary
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Calgary
Hello house .....my husband got a ppr on d 13th and everything was sent on d 15th. Application says approval online when do u think he will receive PUM. Thanks

RonGoke

Nov 3, 2017
Hello house .....my husband got a ppr on d 13th and everything was sent on d 15th. Application says approval online when do u think he will receive PUM. Thanks
What date was it approved online? I got PUM 1week after mine was approved online

Tiwa

Aug 22, 2017
It depends. I got PUM a week after it was approved. Some have gotten PUM within 48 hours.

Baaba

Nov 29, 2017
Hi all, I've been reading previous post since I bumped into this thread this evening. I am under the FSW of EE. I received my ITA on Oct. 18 and had my upfront medicals on 9th Nov and 13th Nov. I av submitted all documents for PR visa and even paid for the PR. What am I to expect next and how long can it take to get my passports back. Infact at this point wat specific questions shd I ask my consultant to check whether he's actually working. Thanks guys. Goodnite

RonGoke

Nov 3, 2017
Hi all, I've been reading previous post since I bumped into this thread this evening. I am under the FSW of EE. I received my ITA on Oct. 18 and had my upfront medicals on 9th Nov and 13th Nov. I av submitted all documents for PR visa and even paid for the PR. What am I to expect next and how long can it take to get my passports back. Infact at this point wat specific questions shd I ask my consultant to check whether he's actually working. Thanks guys. Goodnite
Have u gotten an Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR) in ur CIC account? If yes when?

Tiwa

Aug 22, 2017
I think the timeline all depends on the processing officer and if there are no issues with your documentation. My timeline is below in case you may find it useful.
ITA: 21/09/17
Application submitted: 5/10/17
AOR: 6/10/17
PPR: 1/11/17
GCKey Approval: 16/11/17
PUM: 23/11/17
Instructed DHL to pick up: 24/11/17
Passport and COPR received: 29/11/17