Interview........
17-May-2016
Passport Req..
13-12-2016
Congrats Tamilore..

The long awaited PPR ....

Tamilore said:
Hello all,

At exactly 11.39am, I got an email for a notification in my cic profile. Yup!!!PPR finally.

Thanks to everyone especially Toludee and Aroms!!! Your support was immensely felt.
I can only but pray that sooner than soon, no one would be left behind.
The rains of PPR is here. It must be felt by everyone. Amen

PS: how long does it take to obtain the PR card after landing?
Thanks in advance.

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
God!!!, I can't thank you enough!

Finally the long awaited PICK-UP MAIL and VISA-CORPS is at hand!!!
At last our kidnap, hijack, Captured, Seized PASSPORTS are finally released to us. LOL.....
Pick up mail landed on the 30 Nov. Parcel delivered this morning. Passport stayed with AVO for about 29weeks, that is 6months, 3weeks and 3days.

Thanks to God and my efamily and forum mate on the waiting list for all their support and prayers during these waiting time. May the rain of updates (MR,PPR,PICKUP mail) continue to flow from AVO to this family. To everyone waiting we will rejoice with you tomorrow in Jesus name.

I cannot stop without taking this opportunity say a BIG thank you to this house for all your love appreciate the amazing support and wonderful contributions of everyone on this platform, particularly Exalted1, Sherifat (we got PPR same day), Pipis Husband and Neyobash and all to mention a few. Your generosity is very much appreciated, with the information and help available on this forum, the use of a consultant would have been totally unnecessary for me if I had found out about the forum earlier before PPR. To everyone awaiting positive updates from AVO, it will soon be your turn to celebrate IJMN, Amen. It will surely end in praise!!!
I will find time to write all that has happened during waiting period. MERRY CHRISMAS in advance.

Please plus1 for me.. lol.

Yves

Apr 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
09-09-2016
Aroms said:

At last our kidnap, hijack, Captured, Seized PASSPORTS are finally released to us. LOL.....
Pick up mail landed on the 30 Nov. Parcel delivered this morning. Passport stayed with AVO for about 29weeks, that is 6months, 3weeks and 3days.

Thanks to God and my efamily and forum mate on the waiting list for all their support and prayers during these waiting time. May the rain of updates (MR,PPR,PICKUP mail) continue to flow from AVO to this family. To everyone waiting we will rejoice with you tomorrow in Jesus name.

I cannot stop without taking this opportunity say a BIG thank you to this house for all your love appreciate the amazing support and wonderful contributions of everyone on this platform, particularly Exalted1, Sherifat (we got PPR same day), Pipis Husband and Neyobash and all to mention a few. Your generosity is very much appreciated, with the information and help available on this forum, the use of a consultant would have been totally unnecessary for me if I had found out about the forum earlier before PPR. To everyone awaiting positive updates from AVO, it will soon be your turn to celebrate IJMN, Amen. It will surely end in praise!!!
I will find time to write all that has happened during waiting period. MERRY CHRISMAS in advance.

Wooowwwwwww!!! I am so happy for you Aroms.....I have been a silent follower of your case and honestly I commend your boldness, courage and patience on this matter.It has indeed ended in PRAISE!!!!
God bless you and yours and this wonderful e-family.
I pray we all receive our good news for PPR this beautiful month.Amen

Congrats again Sir...and safe travels.

willi

May 26, 2015
Waoooo Arom, am so happy for you. Your endurance, commitment and patience is one of a kind. I wish you and your family all the best of luck even as you complete your landing process.

otf

Jun 17, 2015
Congratulations Aroms, I am inspired by your strong faith and perseverance. I wish you a blessed stay in Canada.

frankiefun

Star Member
Jun 13, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aroms said:

Congrats Aroms......In addition i can say 'I TOLD YOU!' :):):)

africanbarbie01

Jan 11, 2016
Aroms i'm so happy for you.. i'm also a silent follower of this thread and i can imagine how relieved you'd be now. Congrats once more.i can't wait to join you guys in celebrating PPR. all the best

xls

Mar 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
25-11-2016
AOR Received.
06-12-2016
File Transfer...
12-12-2016
Med's Done....
24-10-2016
Passport Req..
28-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2017
LANDED..........
17-10-2017
Aroms said:

Congrats again! You are really a light and hope to all. All things works for those who believe.

HudsonBanks

Star Member
Jan 1, 2015
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-03-2016
File Transfer...
24-03-2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2016
Super congrats Aroms! I admire your patience & positivity. All the best.

Nebs

Star Member
Sep 8, 2015
Aroms said:

Congratulations Aroms!! It has ended in praise indeed. I am very happy for you

petertherock77

Sep 13, 2015
Nova Scotia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-07-2015
Doc's Request.
10-08-2016
Nomination.....
26-08-2016
AOR Received.
11-09-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
22-09-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
05-09-2016
Interview........
04-25-2017
Passport Req..
04-25-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-26-2017
LANDED..........
08-22-2017

jj_g

Jan 27, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2016
Doc's Request.
09-03-2016
AOR Received.
06-03-2016
Hello wonderful people.... I woke up this morning with a heart full of praise as the first mail i saw in my inbox was a passport request that was sent yesterday...

pls i have a questions regarding this

As i am required to fill and submit an updated family information (IMM8), will like to confirm if this is the same as the IMM008 as can't find the IMM8.