+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

Ogoza

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Exalted1 said:
OMG! This is such great news. Congrats Ogoza. I'm so happy for you. I'm so excited for everyone. Let the good news start rolling in. Thumbs up AVO. Aroms, I'm already dancing for you. Frankie, pack your bags to bro. Congrats everyone
Thank you very much. I pray everyone gets good news soon. So shall it be IJN.

Ogoza

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Teju said:
Congrats Ogoza! We pray for more good news to roll in from AVO. Tired of waiting, this is my 15th month!!
I know God has opened doors and we shall have more good news. Amen.
Bruv. I know how frustrating waiting can be but hang in there, you will soon get a positive response for the word of God says ''weeping may endure for the night but joy commet in the morning''. if you were not eligible, AVO would have rejected your application but since they had it for 15 months, the result will be positive IJN.

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ogoza said:
Tolu, i told you 2 weeks ago that someone advised to start packing up while i await my PPR bcos it will surely come through, same i say to you, start packing up bruv. bcos PPR will come sooner than you expect. It is as sure as you having dinner tonight; just a matter of time.
Congratulations on the arrival of your PPR. At least there is a good news in the house after a while.

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Exalted1 said:
OMG! This is such great news. Congrats Ogoza. I'm so happy for you. I'm so excited for everyone. Let the good news start rolling in. Thumbs up AVO. Aroms, I'm already dancing for you. Frankie, pack your bags to bro. Congrats everyone
Thanks Exalted, there's sound of good news in the house again, by God's grace we will join you guys soon and se shall all dance together in praise.... It will surely end in praise.

mofiyinfoluwa

Nov 16, 2013
Ogoza said:
Tolu, i told you 2 weeks ago that someone advised to start packing up while i await my PPR bcos it will surely come through, same i say to you, start packing up bruv. bcos PPR will come sooner than you expect. It is as sure as you having dinner tonight; just a matter of time.

i rejoice with you!!!!, pls share your timeline

andy2011

Star Member
Feb 13, 2012
Hi guys so I need help clarifying an issue ..
I applied in 2011 and was refused ..so I appealed And I win my appeal on 20 of June from the ida for family class permanent residence visa ..my file was transferred to Accra visa office ..got request on 31 August for update for background declaration ,rprf,schedule A , police certificate..submitted all this 19 September ..now on 22 of this month November I recieved via my lawyer re Medicals ..does this mean ppr soon ? Help

xls

Mar 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
25-11-2016
AOR Received.
06-12-2016
File Transfer...
12-12-2016
Med's Done....
24-10-2016
Passport Req..
28-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2017
LANDED..........
17-10-2017
andy2011 said:
Hi guys so I need help clarifying an issue ..
I applied in 2011 and was refused ..so I appealed And I win my appeal on 20 of June from the ida for family class permanent residence visa ..my file was transferred to Accra visa office ..got request on 31 August for update for background declaration ,rprf,schedule A , police certificate..submitted all this 19 September ..now on 22 of this month November I recieved via my lawyer re Medicals ..does this mean ppr soon ? Help
From record, YES! Medical, then ppr. Congrats

Ogoza

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Aroms said:
Congratulations on the arrival of your PPR. At least there is a good news in the house after a while.
Thanks bruv. i commend your patience. it shall end in praise, Amen.

Newcomer24

Dec 2, 2016
Hello guys,
Thanks for all your posts, is really helpful to know what is going in through reading your post. I have a question or clarification.
I filled for my mom January 2014, the file was sent to accra in April 2016. Got several request and every single documents were sent.

Got passport request letter Nov 3rd, Sent it on on November 8 with police clearance report and passport photo. Three days letter, I got a mail from cic in accra saying the passport photo is not according to specifications and the file will not be processed further until a new photo is sent. My mother went to a different studio in lagos and took the photo again, this time I asked her to go to the studio with the letter and photo specifications guide to the studio. CIC received the new photo on November 16. I sent them am email with the proof of delivery of the photo to their office. I am not sure when to expect them to ask her to pick the passport up. She was supposed to be coming to Canada with her super visa issued in Ghana by the end of November, ticket was already purchased before Passport request letter was received but the airline is asking for a date so they can chang the ticket otherwise she will forfeit the ticket. So I sent an email to CIC explaining the situation and ask if they could help with a reasonable time frame to expect the passport. No response for now. Has anyone experience this before? Any suggestion will be really appreciated

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passed: 29/01/1987
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
Hey guys, I have been a silent follower, since my points was low and no hope for ITA. Until my spouse was nominated by Sinp. Glad to finally join the you all here. Hopefully Accra will pick up pace and we will all smile .

Please who am I suppose to contact to get added to the whatsapp group for Accra applicants?

mex88

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gladossy said:
Hey guys, I have been a silent follower, since my points was low and no hope for ITA. Until my spouse was nominated by Sinp. Glad to finally join the you all here. Hopefully Accra will pick up pace and we will all smile .

Please who am I suppose to contact to get added to the whatsapp group for Accra applicants?
once you submit and have the AOR/eAPR please post it here again so the admins can add you

Gladossy

Nov 29, 2015
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
12**
App. Filed.......
10/01/2017
Doc's Request.
31 Jan - Schedule A
AOR Received.
10/01
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Passed: 29/01/1987
Passport Req..
25/05/2017
mex88 said:
once you submit and have the AOR/eAPR please post it here again so the admins can add you
Okay thanks for your reply.

O Gucci

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 29 2016
Re: AM GRATEFUL PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ogoza said:
Good people, i am happy today to inform the house that i got my PPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR mail from AVO on 18/11/2016. I got the confirmation via the phone but could not post on this forum cos i was away in the village for my grand mums burial so there was no network. I got back to lasgidi yesterday and i decided to break the good news. Now, AVO has started issuing PPR, i pray that those waiting will receive theirs shortly. Please remain calm and hopeful. KR.....
what is your timeline please...