Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

toludee

Sep 17, 2014
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
petertherock77 said:
I see you are March 2016 applicant. Did you receive any correspondence from Accra office after AOR such as schedule A request etc? Your timeframe has passed 6 months. Have you emailed Ottawa and copied Accra to find out status of your application since it is beyond processing time?
am april , done all those, ottawa says its beyond processing time and its AVO that would answer when ready... so its left for AVO now

mex88

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
petertherock77 said:
You are right. We start an AVO watz app group. Are you EE applicant?
Whatsapp group is a good idea for AVO applicants, kindly let us know if its going happen

toludee

Sep 17, 2014
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
mex88 said:
I have created a group anyone interested please let me know + 232 30 177177
mex already created the group... and can u pm me so we dont have duplicated groups...

toludee

Sep 17, 2014
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
Whatsapp Group created for those with AOR and waiting for Accra to issue PPR under EE, kindly inbox me or drop off ur number and I would add you

BORNCANADIAN

Oct 28, 2015
Hello house,

Please how does a waiting applicant inform CIC or the relevant VO of a change in residential address? who should be informed? CIC or the applicant local Visa office

Thank you

toludee said:
Whatsapp Group created for those with AOR and waiting for Accra to issue PPR under EE, kindly inbox me or drop off ur number and I would add you

toludee

Sep 17, 2014
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
BORNCANADIAN said:
Hello house,

Please how does a waiting applicant inform CIC or the relevant VO of a change in residential address? who should be informed? CIC or the applicant local Visa office

raise a CSE to Accra https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=accra

Thank you

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-08-15 comp.reg. docs & salary acc stmt
Nomination.....
03-02-15
AOR Received.
03-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with Apps
File Transfer...
16-7-16 bank statement verification
Med's Request
23-02-17
Med's Done....
06-03-17
Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017
Follow Toludees response above... i did same(address change) last month and got it updated in 6days.

Exalted1

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
XX72
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2015
Doc's Request.
03-09-2015
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Med's Request
With ITA 13-Jan-2016
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Interview........
BG in progress 8-june-2016
Passport Req..
18-05-2016 Sent 23-05-2016 Arrived AVO 26-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-6-2016
LANDED..........
In progress
Aroms said:
WOH!! Congrats on your successful landing. I'm so happy for you my dear and thanks for checking on us, lol, please you need to share your landing story to lighting up our spirit.
I have made some progress lately, I will send you a pm.. it's well with every one of us.. It will surely end in praise.
Hi Atoms, apologies for the late reply. I'm so happy to her that you have made progress. Congrats sis. It will surely end in praise dear. Canada is lovely. It is everything I hoped it well be. Hubby and the children love it as well. IT is hot here. I am still chilling out and enjoying time with my children. We make moin moin, meat pie and go to the park when the weather is good. I never really had time for them in Naija so I'm really loving this.

I advise everyone to go for the planning for canada season before coming. Work with your employment counsellor and learn how to tailor your resume. Register with career edge and access employment too. There are jobs here.

I'll send more details later. I need to get the children ready for school.

Kyke

Feb 15, 2016
toludee said:

Please add me to the whatsapp group.

My timeline:
Express Entry: Skilled Worker
Invitation received: March 7, 2016
Submitted: May 19, 2016
AOR: May 19, 2016
Request for add. doc (Schedule A): May 24, 2016
Medical: Passed
Background Check: Not needed
Interview: Not needed at the moment

frankiefun

Star Member
Jun 13, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bumping up this thread

Rain of additional doc requests and PPRs coming soon :D

I will create a list here soon

Sherifat

May 10, 2016
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2016
Nomination.....
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
26-01-2016
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
10-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2016
LANDED..........
05-08-2016
Hello everyone,

It's been a while here.

This is firstly to wish everyone awaiting one update or the other, the very best of luck. I pray that God would grant you all the best and secondly to share my feedback.

Like Exalted wrote in her recent comment about Canada being all she expected, for me and my family, I would even say that Canada is all we expected and even much more. Even though it is not completely all rosy but it is worth all the effort we put in. We landed 3 months ago (I already shared our landing update) and it's been a beautiful 3-month journey. We pray that Canada will even be more beautiful for us all who have landed in various provinces. On that note, my heart goes out to everyone awaiting positive news, I used to be on the other divide and I fully understand what the waiting period feels like. I used to read updates of people's landing and I always wished and prayed to also get there one day, we are grateful that God has made it a reality for us. He shall do same for you too, amen.

@Aroms, your patience level and high spirit is really commendable, I remember our passports arrived Accra about the same time so my prayers are with you, in your words, it shall end in praise. It feels good to read your latest update which appears positive, I pray your passports would arrive with your stamped visa by God's grace very soon.

Pardon my long epistle, it's mainly geared to motivate and inspire you all, you shall also tell your positive story soon.

Canada is fantastic, we look forward to you all joining us by the grace of God.

Cheers and have a productive week.

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sherifat said:
Hello everyone,

It's been a while here.

This is firstly to wish everyone awaiting one update or the other, the very best of luck. I pray that God would grant you all the best and secondly to share my feedback.

Cheers and have a productive week.
Hello Sherifat,

It's nice hearing from you after a while, is also interested to know you're doing great in Canada. God Wil continue to provide all you need. You 're very corrct about our passports, I and you got passport request the same day... thus, far we're still waiting patiently for the arrival of our passports from AVO. Is 25 weeks today our passports arrived at the Accra Visa Office, though they have been a communication between us an AVO recently, every other things is passed on our application excerpt for my spouse security screening, hopefully they wrap up the security check soon and have our passports back, we're trusting God for the positive arrival of our passports soon....

Actually activities has been very very slow from both IRCC and VOs in recent times...
And to all in the waiting room keep faith alive and keep an open mind

One things for sure by God's grace.... It will surely end in praise!!!

Remain bless and keep enjoying Canada.

Exalted1

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
XX72
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2015
Doc's Request.
03-09-2015
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Med's Request
With ITA 13-Jan-2016
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Interview........
BG in progress 8-june-2016
Passport Req..
18-05-2016 Sent 23-05-2016 Arrived AVO 26-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-6-2016
LANDED..........
In progress
Hi Sherifat,

It's so good to hear from you and I'm glad to hear that Canada is also what you expected. Settling in is never easy as there's so much to do and achieve (especially if you're relocating with the family/children) but it's a gradual process.

I'm trusting God that when AVO finally starts issuing PPRs that canada will be great for everyone here too when they arrive. I'm also happy to hear of Aroms process. It will surely end in praise by the grace of God.

Take care dear and all the best