13-04-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2016
LANDED..........
29-08-2016
chymes said:
Guys, I landed at Toronto 2days ago. Twas actually smooth and took less than 30 minutes then i continued my transit. Vacationing a bit. Help me thank God.
Cheers
Congratulations!! Awesome news. We thank you Lord

Kikecanny

Apr 22, 2016
hey guys I have been on this group and I don't seen to hear all plenty good news we hear on other forum, is it that AVO is not issuing out PPR, people from Feb AOR are getting PPR and hoping those in March Aor will get theirs in September, please we also want to hear your own good news to encourage those of us on the waiting list
I am AOR march 15th

toludee

Sep 17, 2014
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
Hopefully we get positive news from AVO this coming week and September

Babaniyen

Jun 4, 2016
Dear All,
Please I need advise of Seniors in the house ASAP.
How are we going to respond to the form you are given inside the plane on do you have below or above $10,000?
Is the amount the physical cash with you on plane or the full proof of fund you said you have before that the amount is referring to? Kindly advise. Because one might have $5000 on board but kept the rest in bank account because of exchange rate wahala in naija.
Advise from experienced people that have landed will also be appreciated.

papapsi

Feb 28, 2016
Accra
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Doc's Request.
13-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-04-2016
File Transfer...
16-04-2016
Med's Done....
13-04-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2016
LANDED..........
29-08-2016
Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

I landed yesterday by God's grace at about 4:30pm local time. It took me about 2 hours to get out of the airport:

a. 25 minutes in the line to see customs. Actual interaction was less than 2 minutes
b. 25 minutes in line to see the CBSA officer. Took less than 7 minutes to hear you're now a PR (No PoF asked)
c. About 15 minutes to get SIN card
d. About 20 minutes getting my luggage (someone had lugged it off the carousel)
e. Another 15 minutes trying to get about (to hand in declaration card)
f. Another 20 minutes to hand in goods to follow list

The officer at the Service Canada told me I was the person said I'm the second landing immigrant that day and it'd been full of students and other temporary workers.

Apparently students and other temporary workers go through the same flow so the queue was long since it's school peak time.

Help me thank God

Help me thank God.

toludee

Sep 17, 2014
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
11-10-2017
c
papapsi said:

I landed yesterday by God's grace at about 4:30pm local time. It took me about 2 hours to get out of the airport:

a. 25 minutes in the line to see customs. Actual interaction was less than 2 minutes
b. 25 minutes in line to see the CBSA officer. Took less than 7 minutes to hear you're now a PR (No PoF asked)

The officer at the Service Canada told me I was the person said I'm the second landing immigrant that day and it'd been full of students and other temporary workers.

Apparently students and other temporary workers go through the same flow so the queue was long since it's school peak time.

Help me thank God

Help me thank God.
congrats bro, hope to join you soonest... AVO pickup the call .lol

papapsi

Feb 28, 2016
Accra
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Doc's Request.
13-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-04-2016
File Transfer...
16-04-2016
Med's Done....
13-04-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2016
LANDED..........
29-08-2016
toludee said:
ccongrats bro, hope to join you soonest... AVO pickup the call .lol

Amen ooo

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
papapsi said:

Help me thank God

Help me thank God.
Congratulations on your successful landing papapsi!!! enjoy your new land

Exalted1

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
XX72
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2015
Doc's Request.
03-09-2015
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Med's Request
With ITA 13-Jan-2016
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Interview........
BG in progress 8-june-2016
Passport Req..
18-05-2016 Sent 23-05-2016 Arrived AVO 26-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-6-2016
LANDED..........
In progress
papapsi said:

Help me thank God

Help me thank God.
Congrats on your safe landing Chymes and Papassi. I'm so happy for you.

I'll definitely holla once I get into Toronto. Thanks for the detailed information about the landing process. I'm taking a cue from you and rest a bit before I start any serious job search.

I'll definitely keep in touch for advice on which bank you chose and why, cable, phone and internet coy, etc.

Congrats once again bro, xls, chymes and everyone that has landed or is yet to land.
Amen @ Aroms, we get ready to start packing. We shall hear your good news soon.
For those waiting for pprs and pums, it will surely end in praise for you all in Jesus name, Amen

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Exalted1 said:
Congrats on your safe landing Chymes and Papassi. I'm so happy for you.

I'll definitely holla once I get into Toronto. Thanks for the detailed information about the landing process. I'm taking a cue from you and rest a bit before I start any serious job search.

I'll definitely keep in touch for advice on which bank you chose and why, cable, phone and internet coy, etc.

Congrats once again bro, xls, chymes and everyone that has landed or is yet to land.
Amen @ Aroms, we get ready to start packing. We shall hear your good news soon.
For those waiting for pprs and pums, it will surely end in praise for you all in Jesus name, Amen
Thanks my dear for stopping by..... Amen ooooo, we have finished packing already.. waiting patiently for my pick up letter... I can't wait for your successful landing testimony, we will soon cross the bridge.

africanbarbie01

Jan 11, 2016
papapsi said:

congrats on your landing Bro, it has finally ended in praise

Help me thank God

Help me thank God.

Babaniyen

Jun 4, 2016
Dear All,
Please I need advise of Seniors in the house ASAP.
How are we going to respond to the form you are given inside the plane on do you have below or above $10,000?
Is the amount the physical cash with you on plane or the full proof of fund you said you have before that the amount is referring to? Kindly advise. Because one might have $5000 on board but kept the rest in bank account because of exchange rate wahala in naija.
Advise from experienced people that have landed will also be appreciated.