Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Exalted1 said:
@Aroms, everything will be fine. Just follow up with the rep to ensure the status has changed. We're all praying with you and everything will be fine.

I received our passports with the copr today. AVO and DHL are extremely efficient. Application approved and closed on tuesday, pickup initiated on Wednesday morning through DHL ( Approx 21K) . PPs and COPR delivered Friday afternoon.

God is indeed faithful. Luv you Ontario, CIC, AVO, DHL and all of you on this forum. Time to resign. Will miss my colleagues but there's no going back.

Next week will bring more goodnews for everyone in Jesus name, Amen
Congratulation Dear, I'm so happy for you, for the delivery of your passport and visa, mine is on the way arriving soon, I sent you a mail.

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello House,

Below is the feedback I received from my representative to after I sent the scan copies of the document to them.

''Dear Aroms,

We have submitted a case enquiry regarding your passport to CIC and have emailed the Accra Visa office. We are awaiting for their reply. Once they get back to us, Samar or I will let you know.

There is no document to upload or a submission deadline as you have submitted your passports to the visa office as you are in the final stages of obtaining your PR.

Kind regards,

Angele"

Please house advice, what should I do now

Exalted1

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
XX72
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2015
Doc's Request.
03-09-2015
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Med's Request
With ITA 13-Jan-2016
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Interview........
BG in progress 8-june-2016
Passport Req..
18-05-2016 Sent 23-05-2016 Arrived AVO 26-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-6-2016
LANDED..........
In progress
Aroms said:
Congratulation Dear, I'm so happy for you, for the delivery of your passport and visa, mine is on the way arriving soon, I sent you a mail.
Hi Aroms, I've replied. Check your inbox. It will end in praise. Everything will be fine

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Exalted1 said:
Hi Aroms, I've replied. Check your inbox. It will end in praise. Everything will be fine
Hello Exalted, Seen thanks for your support.

willi

May 26, 2015
@Arom
It is rather unfortunate this agent takes big money from us and yet refuse to do what is expected of them. After my previous experience with an agent I decided to apply on my own and thank God I got my ppr. I will remember you in my prayers as we wait for the response to the case enquire your agent has sent. I will suggest if you wait a while without any response you print those forms again fill and attach it on your cic account.Then you can email Avo to follow it up and am pretty sure you will get you your passport with the visa and copr. God is in control everything will be fine.

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flowbow said:
Congrats papasi .I am really happy for you . It has been God on our side .
@Exalted thanks for shedding more light on what Arom said I almost got caught up by not checking the files that I was suppose to upload on my CIC after ppr. But a spirit just told me to check everything when my status was reading additional documents required.
To God be the glory I got my application approved and closed yesterday afternoon.Thanks all . I pray that we all see very soon. This AVO thread has really been a wonderful one.God bless you all. @Aroms I wish best of luck ....this also goes out to those who are yet to receive ppr. Your joy shall come very sppn in Jesus name.
@Flow, Amen, please when did you upload your documents to your cic account?

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
willi said:
@Arom
It is rather unfortunate this agent takes big money from us and yet refuse to do what is expected of them. After my previous experience with an agent I decided to apply on my own and thank God I got my ppr. I will remember you in my prayers as we wait for the response to the case enquire your agent has sent. I will suggest if you wait a while without any response you print those forms again fill and attach it on your cic account.Then you can email Avo to follow it up and am pretty sure you will get you your passport with the visa and copr. God is in control everything will be fine.
Thanks willi for the concern shown, I have scan all the document I sent along with our passport to AVO to them, I got that response earlier, I have requested for mycic account login they said they can't give me bcoz they're using central mailing system. there is no way I can attach to mycic account with login. Exalted sent me step by step to upload the document, which i have sent to them, I await their feedback.
God help us it will definitely end in praise by God grace.

Exalted1

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
XX72
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2015
Doc's Request.
03-09-2015
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Med's Request
With ITA 13-Jan-2016
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
14-6-2016
LANDED..........
In progress
flowbow said:
Congrats papasi .I am really happy for you . It has been God on our side .
@Exalted thanks for shedding more light on what Arom said I almost got caught up by not checking the files that I was suppose to upload on my CIC after ppr. But a spirit just told me to check everything when my status was reading additional documents required.
To God be the glory I got my application approved and closed yesterday afternoon.Thanks all . I pray that we all see very soon. This AVO thread has really been a wonderful one.God bless you all. @Aroms I wish best of luck ....this also goes out to those who are yet to receive ppr. Your joy shall come very sppn in Jesus name.
Congrats Flowbow. God be praised . I'm glad yours is sorted. More good news next week

eski

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20 2016
Doc's Request.
Jan 20 2016
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Jan 20 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed Jan 23 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 17 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 13 2016
LANDED..........
April 28 2016
Aroms said:
Hello House,

Below is the feedback I received from my representative to after I sent the scan copies of the document to them.

''Dear Aroms,

We have submitted a case enquiry regarding your passport to CIC and have emailed the Accra Visa office. We are awaiting for their reply. Once they get back to us, Samar or I will let you know.

There is no document to upload or a submission deadline as you have submitted your passports to the visa office as you are in the final stages of obtaining your PR.

Kind regards,

Angele"

Please house advice, what should I do now
To be honest, you dont need to upload the documents. The myCIC system is automated and once the agent processing your file clicks that he has requested some certain things, the system will automatically say you shuld upload it. for example in my case, i was asked for a us fbi pcc but i dint submit it cos i dint stay in the US for upto 6months. i simply uploaded a letter in that spot but the system was prompting me for things like, when is this pcc expiring, when was it issued, i just wrote random dates there and still got my passport back.
i know its not easy bt the truth is once u get ppr, you shuld relax bcos ur application has been approved....
all the best guys!!

faxismile

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
papapsi said:
Great things He has done. Greater things He will do. Unto the Lord be the Glory.

This morning at exactly 08:10am I got PPR. I am so grateful to God and everyone here. I'll use DHL. Any advise at this point?

Timelines:
FSWO Outland NOC 0213
Accra Visa Office
Application Submitted: April 16
AOR: April 16
Proc Fairness: April 21
Proc Fairness Response: April 25
[Absolute Silence]
PPR: June 16th

I thank God and may you receive yours next. Amen

A big congrats papaasi, wow!!! one plate of banku and 2 bottles malt for you.... All is well. Enjoy

flowbow

Sep 2, 2014
Aroms said:
@Flow, Amen, please when did you upload your documents to your cic account?
I submitted our passports on 18th may and I was able to discover that I needed to upload on tuesday 7th of June which was already reading overdue. Then I quickly printed copies of the forms that I sent to AVO and I uploaded the additional family and background forms forms . immediately I submitted , my status change back to documents provided.

papapsi

Feb 28, 2016
Accra
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Doc's Request.
13-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-04-2016
File Transfer...
16-04-2016
Med's Done....
13-04-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2016
LANDED..........
29-08-2016
faxismile said:
A big congrats papaasi, wow!!! one plate of banku and 2 bottles malt for you.... All is well. Enjoy
Thanks and yes I love banku!!

Exalted1

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
XX72
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2015
Doc's Request.
03-09-2015
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Med's Request
With ITA 13-Jan-2016
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
14-6-2016
LANDED..........
In progress
eski said:
To be honest, you dont need to upload the documents. The myCIC system is automated and once the agent processing your file clicks that he has requested some certain things, the system will automatically say you shuld upload it. for example in my case, i was asked for a us fbi pcc but i dint submit it cos i dint stay in the US for upto 6months. i simply uploaded a letter in that spot but the system was prompting me for things like, when is this pcc expiring, when was it issued, i just wrote random dates there and still got my passport back.
i know its not easy bt the truth is once u get ppr, you shuld relax bcos ur application has been approved....
all the best guys!!
Hi Eski, from your explanation you still uploaded something. It's not easy being in Aroms shoes because the wait is overwhelming. If uploading will in anyway sort out the issue then it's best to try. I can't imagine what Aroms is going through especially considering the fact that she cant access her account. Aroms please ensure that your rep uploads the document. If flow could upload after it had the deadline then its not late. You are almost done and it will surely end in praise for you

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eski said:
all the best guys!!
Thanks eski for the response,I hope to get my passport back and visa soon is already 5 weeks we sent our doc. to AVO.

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flowbow said:
I submitted our passports on 18th may and I was able to discover that I needed to upload on tuesday 7th of June which was already reading overdue. Then I quickly printed copies of the forms that I sent to AVO and I uploaded the additional family and background forms forms . immediately I submitted , my status change back to documents provided.
Woh, that is great, let see what happen this week, I hope for the best. thanks for the feedback flow.