Interview........
BG in progress 8-june-2016
Passport Req..
18-05-2016 Sent 23-05-2016 Arrived AVO 26-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-6-2016
LANDED..........
In progress
Congrats Hezeb. We salute you bro. You came, you saw, you conquered. Have a safe trip and wish you the best Canada has to offer.

@Aroms and Tony, AVO and CIC will put smiles on our faces this coming week. There are a few silent readers as well who are expecting PUMs and PPRs. This week, they would definitely locate you. @Sherifat, your PUMs on the way too. I hope i got your name right. I remember you shared your timelines and said you had sent your PPs.

Congrats in advance everyone

willi

May 26, 2015
I just received my passport and cpr and that of my wife and lovely daughter with Visa afix. It's been 5 good years since I started my immigration journey and am most grateful to God that finally I have receive the result I have been waiting for.May His name be praised.Thanks to you all for your input in this forum,you have been an angel epically to Arom,am most grateful to your words of encouragement when I was a little bit tensed. I hope to see you all in Canada very soon.

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Exalted1 said:
Congrats Hezeb. We salute you bro. You came, you saw, you conquered. Have a safe trip and wish you the best Canada has to offer.

@Aroms and Tony, AVO and CIC will put smiles on our faces this coming week. There are a few silent readers as well who are expecting PUMs and PPRs. This week, they would definitely locate you. @Sherifat, your PUMs on the way too. I hope i got your name right. I remember you shared your timelines and said you had sent your PPs.

@Exalted, thanks ohh this week is our week of testimonies and every other person that is expecting some form of good news from AVO or cic.

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
willi said:
I just received my passport and cpr and that of my wife and lovely daughter with Visa afix. It's been 5 good years since I started my immigration journey and am most grateful to God that finally I have receive the result I have been waiting for.May His name be praised.Thanks to you all for your input in this forum,you have been an angel epically to Arom,am most grateful to your words of encouragement when I was a little bit tensed. I hope to see you all in Canada very soon.
@Willi, I'm so happy for you, we thank God it ended in praise, and the almighty God that has begun this new things in your life will surely perfect it to the very end.
Once again congrats dear. I'm glad for the achievement

seunfad

Jun 11, 2016
Hello guys, I'm new to this forum, I got a passport request on Wednesday 08 June 2016; I already sent it tho. I just want to know what the passport request is really all about, does it mean it's 100% certain they want to stamp the PR visa....in really anxious

Exalted1

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
XX72
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2015
Doc's Request.
03-09-2015
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
Med's Request
With ITA 13-Jan-2016
Med's Done....
20-02-2016
Interview........
BG in progress 8-june-2016
Passport Req..
18-05-2016 Sent 23-05-2016 Arrived AVO 26-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-6-2016
LANDED..........
In progress
willi said:
Congrats Willi. I'm so happy for you and your family. Indeed delay is not denial. Wish you the very best in Canada.

@Seunfad, congrats on your PPR and welcome to the forum. You are only100% sure when your CIC application shows approved and closed but PPR should be between 80 and 90% (I think). Yours will also end in praise. Gurus abeg correct me if I'm wrong

Sherifat

May 10, 2016
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2016
Nomination.....
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
26-01-2016
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
10-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2016
LANDED..........
05-08-2016
Exalted1 said:

Hi Exalted,

Thank you for your good wishes. It's really appreciated.

Yes o, I'm awaiting my pick up mail and for my application to be closed and approved by God's grace. Our passports (me, my husband and 2 children) were received in Accra visa office on Thursday May 19th, 2016. I must confess that we didn't think the passports would stay this long in Accra, hence it has made me feel a bit tensed. However, seeing that some other people have similar situations, I am a bit more relaxed. I'm hopeful that it would end in praise. Our joy shall not be cut short, God would crown our respective efforts with success.

All the best to others awaiting one milestone or the other on their application.

Congratulations to other people with positive feedback.

sj_naija

Star Member
Dec 30, 2015
@seunfad you are almost there, stay positive as it is rare to denial visa after PPR, except for security reasons.

@Sherifat expect movement in your file this coming week. i stayed a bit more than 3weeks from PPR to app closed and approved, then to pick up.

We shall all sing songs of praise in the end. All the best!

Sherifat

May 10, 2016
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2016
Nomination.....
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
26-01-2016
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
10-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-06-2016
LANDED..........
05-08-2016
sj_naija said:
@seunfad you are almost there, stay positive as it is rare to denial visa after PPR, except for security reasons.

@Sherifat expect movement in your file this coming week. i stayed a bit more than 3weeks from PPR to app closed and approved, then to pick up.

We shall all sing songs of praise in the end. All the best!
Thank you sj_naija. I'm very positive of this week by God's grace.

seunfad

Jun 11, 2016
Sherifat said:
Thank you sj_naija. I'm very positive of this week by God's grace.
Thanks sj_naija for the confidence; I'll update the forum of any developments
It shall all end in wonderful testimony

Cyclupsj

Jan 16, 2016
hello @seunfad, I hope u don't mind if you could share your application timeline with us, and under which category u applied? Thank you

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello e-family, happy new week and congratulations to all of you with positive updates last week.
I pray this new week will bring abundant loads of MRs and PPRs, PUM and visas delivery in Jesus name. Amen!
This week Is our week of testimony!!!

Vanessa8

Jan 21, 2016
Glory be to God in the highest...I picked up our passports and COPR today.
May this week being good news for all those expecting in Jesus name. Amen.

Aroms

May 19, 2016
Logos
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello house,

I planned booking our flight this week for 1st or 2nd of July.
The further the date the more expensive it becoming ohhh, please any useful information, the cheapest so far is Egypt Airline, is a no no for me ohhh