Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

jideomoba

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BCornerstone said:
I'm Happy to announce the arrival of my PPR!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

It feels soooo good and i give all the glory to the Almighty GOD who loves me sooo much :)...

I pray the good news for everyone still waiting
Congratulations Bcornerstone !

flowbow

Sep 2, 2014
while I was reading through the instruction on the case specific enquiry ,I came across this statement ''Please do not submit this form more than once’’ . Does it me that I am not allowed to raise a CSE more than once from the time that I submitted my application till the time the time that final decision is been made. Please I need your advice .

Segunoju

Feb 22, 2016
@ Nebs, I included both old and new but I do not think it's mandatory. However, where you have obtained a new passport after your application, please include the old passport (i.e. the passport with which you applied).

Segunoju

Feb 22, 2016
@ Nebs. I had applied with an old passport about to expire (9 months to expire at that time). When I received PPR, I got a new passport and included both old and new and also explained that in my Letter of Explanation. I received my immigration visa and COPR yesterday.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Segunoju said:
@ Nebs. I had applied with an old passport about to expire (9 months to expire at that time). When I received PPR, I got a new passport and included both old and new and also explained that in my Letter of Explanation. I received my immigration visa and COPR yesterday.
COngrats on COPR.
waiting patiently for mine :D

sraj07

May 26, 2015
congrats Seg ,

on your CoPR ..

Topsy , I am still waiting for my return tracker activation . Not sure why newyork is slow .

Segunoju

Feb 22, 2016
Thanks All ;D. We would all receive our heart desires in Jesus Name. God would also go with us, as Canada has its challenges too. God would see us through.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
sraj07 said:
congrats Seg ,

on your CoPR ..

Topsy , I am still waiting for my return tracker activation . Not sure why newyork is slow .
My passport has been with them a week now. How long does it take to stamp ???

Segunoju

Feb 22, 2016
Provided you had used DHL, I would say 2-3 weeks. Mine was about 17 days from when they received the documents. Sending and getting it back took about 3.5 weeks but from when the received to when they notified of readiness was 17 days.

sraj07

May 26, 2015
hi topsy ,

just now checked , return tracker activated from newyork . hope it will be soon for you .
it took a week for me here in usa for these copr process . praying to God you should get the same quickly

patib

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One_Topsy said:
My passport has been with them a week now. How long does it take to stamp ???
Maximum of 15 business days for the stamping process to complete.

patib

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flowbow said:
while I was reading through the instruction on the case specific enquiry ,I came across this statement ''Please do not submit this form more than once’' . Does it me that I am not allowed to raise a CSE more than once from the time that I submitted my application till the time the time that final decision is been made. Please I need your advice .

From my understanding, you are not expected to raise CSE for a particular case more than once. However, different cases will require different CSE.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
I checked MyCIC now..on the main page, status showed 'Your action is required' then changed to 'approved', but when I go to the next page, the BGC is still in progress and final decision not started ???