+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

Peepa

Jun 7, 2021
Hello, Please can someone help me with the link which is not expired for a telegram group that I can join for those awaiting the return of their passports from Accra? Also, please, is there any other email address of the Canada High Commission or phone number that gets responses, apart from the ones we all know? My passport has been stuck with them for almost 2 months and I am deeply worried. I need help please.
I am in the same boat. I sent my passport for COPR cancellation after marriage and its been 2 months. I have received a passport request again and I am even wondering what to do. this is the email address I was given by VFS global
accra.immigration@international.gc.ca

TYJ

Jan 10, 2020
I am in the same boat. I sent my passport for COPR cancellation after marriage and its been 2 months. I have received a passport request again and I am even wondering what to do. this is the email address I was given by VFS global
Wow! They don't reply to that email address. I wonder why they are so not bothered while people are worrying sick over their travel documents.

SheyiDeji

Jun 13, 2021
Submitted passport to IRCC Accra for COPR since March. Passports still stucked at Accra. Got PPR since Feb. Sent different mails and raised numerous webform. Nothing from them. I was 4 months pregnant when we got PPR, now the baby is here and we're trying to add the baby to an application that should have ended since. This immigration journey will humble you and test your patience.

Naynah

Star Member
Nov 16, 2021
Submitted passport to IRCC Accra for COPR since March. Passports still stucked at Accra. Got PPR since Feb. Sent different mails and raised numerous webform. Nothing from them. I was 4 months pregnant when we got PPR, now the baby is here and we're trying to add the baby to an application that should have ended since. This immigration journey will humble you and test your patience.
Gosh I hope this is not the case for me... Cos Accra just dey weak me

Veeby

Mar 16, 2021
Hello All,

please can someone assist with the updated telegram link for Accra VO.

My secondary Visa office is now Accra.

Thanks

Last edited: