+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicant from Accra Visa Office Connect Here

ypamela

Sep 27, 2020
Good day all, So I just got a remedical request today, and the thing is I recently moved to the UK to start a masters program in January. I had not previously informed IRCC about my move, and with my remedical request, I was wondering what would be the best way of handling the situation, seeing that I would have to take the medical exam here in the UK and not in Nigeria. I would really appreciate your opinions/suggestions. Thank you.

fecharles

Star Member
Mar 22, 2020
Good day all, So I just got a remedical request today, and the thing is I recently moved to the UK to start a masters program in January. I had not previously informed IRCC about my move, and with my remedical request, I was wondering what would be the best way of handling the situation, seeing that I would have to take the medical exam here in the UK and not in Nigeria. I would really appreciate your opinions/suggestions. Thank you.
Just go ahead and do your Medical Examination in the UK. They don't specify where you should do your medicals anyway. But in the future, you may be asked for a Police Clearance Certificate, then when yiu get to that bridge, you will cross it by the wisdom of God. There is no need to start explaining now.

fecharles

Star Member
Mar 22, 2020
Just go ahead and do your Medical Examination in the UK. They don't specify where you should do your medicals anyway. But in the future, you may be asked for a Police Clearance Certificate, then when yiu get to that bridge, you will cross it by the wisdom of God. There is no need to start explaining now.
I have done re-medical since October 2021, i got pre-arrival letter since September 2021, i haven't heard anything since then.

Divine Favour

Star Member
Feb 22, 2014
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
Dec 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 2014
File Transfer...
Feb 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Got a letter to redo medical, send in additional family member info, international pp but i need to renew my pp. Does anyone know if i can get my pp back in less than 3 weeks if i renew in lagos?

Speakofblessings

Star Member
Jun 30, 2020
Hello Everyone, can someone please share how I can contact vfs global Abuja Nigeria and how much fees do I need to pay for my family documents to be sent to Accra for stamping. Please account details to pay into will be appreciated too. Many thanks in advance.

Remicynt

Jan 10, 2020
Please I got an Adr for custody Documentation issued by the relevant judicial authority for my child. My self and my husband are very married and together. We applied as spouse unaccompanied. I am confused at what document ircc wants. We submited and transmitted Parents authorization to travel letter, my husband passport, my son birth certificate. Please I need more insights as I am still very confused.
I recently thought of sending Declaration form for minors travelling with a non accompanied spouse which we are working on getting it notarized, and a letter of explanation to inform them we are still married whixh I intend sending via webform.. I really need clarity plz..

Canadianblood

Aug 26, 2020
Hello everyone, my medicals expired Oct, I received remedical request in Nov, got medical passed dec14, yet criminality and security not yet initiated. Can I get a new PCC to send to IRCC without ADR? Thinking this might fast track the process.

Divine Favour

Star Member
Feb 22, 2014
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
Dec 2013
AOR Received.
Jan 2014
File Transfer...
Feb 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Can anyone help? What happens if you miss the deadline to submit required document?

GW007

May 22, 2020
Hello everyone, my medicals expired Oct, I received remedical request in Nov, got medical passed dec14, yet criminality and security not yet initiated. Can I get a new PCC to send to IRCC without ADR? Thinking this might fast track the process.
If IRCC needed new PCC, they would have asked for it.... criminality and security can be cleared in a day by the visa Officer during review.....

GW007

May 22, 2020
Please I got an Adr for custody Documentation issued by the relevant judicial authority for my child. My self and my husband are very married and together. We applied as spouse unaccompanied. I am confused at what document ircc wants. We submited and transmitted Parents authorization to travel letter, my husband passport, my son birth certificate. Please I need more insights as I am still very confused.
I recently thought of sending Declaration form for minors travelling with a non accompanied spouse which we are working on getting it notarized, and a letter of explanation to inform them we are still married whixh I intend sending via webform.. I really need clarity plz..
I think you should do a detailed LOE attaching a notarized declaration and previous authorization letter from your spouse with his passport....

coldblood

Sep 9, 2021
Hello Everyone, can someone please share how I can contact vfs global Abuja Nigeria and how much fees do I need to pay for my family documents to be sent to Accra for stamping. Please account details to pay into will be appreciated too. Many thanks in advance.
Embassy, you will be contacted on how to make payment for the VFS in-house courier delivery process for passport return. For more details, kindly visit the website below and Feedback Email: www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/nigeria

Documents to include in the package:

• International Passport ( per applicant)
  • A dully Filled and printed copy of Vfs consent form (2 copies) (attached) or https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/apply-visa
  • Passport request letter from the IRCC
  • 2 copies of passport data page (phone number and email address written on it (per applicant)
  • Collection slip after biometrics (per applicant)
  • * Proof of payment for Package Transmission fee per applicant ( 9410 + 990 sms fee optional)
  • All passports can be sent to the application center in one package.
Note: if you are submitting your passport in the same Centre where your biometrics was captured for that particular application, you are not required to pay the transmission fee. For applicants below 14 years they are to pay for package transmission fee since they did not enroll for biometrics.

Please visit the VFS Canada Visa Application Centre website,” Buy Services” page to find out more about the package transmission fees and the Centre addresses: https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can/buy-services

STERLING Bank
The Account name and number: CANADA LOGISTIC COLLECTION ACCOUNT (a/c no 0065165839)

Please feel free to get in touch with us in case of further information on your Canada Visa Application. You may choose to contact us via email on info.cannig@vfshelpline.com and we will get back to you within two (2) business days.

You may call our Canada Visa Information Helpline +234 81501 99900 between 0800hrs to 1500hrs or chat with our agent by visiting our website given below.