FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
RPRF 06-10-2020
AOR Received.
27-08-2020
Someone got PPR this morning. July 2020 AOR.

Reactions: Rehab

GW007

May 22, 2020
I just got an ADR request from Accra to upload Schedule 4: Provincial Nominee form...has anyone here received such request before?

GW007

May 22, 2020
I just got an ADR request from Accra to upload Schedule 4: Provincial Nominee form...has anyone here received such request before?
It's a 1-page form basically pledging you will reside in the nominating province.... with space for your name, age and available settlement fund...

Ekanem

Oct 29, 2020
I’m January AOR and my gcms notes states RFV. I pray things work out for us
It certainly will, just hopefully soon and before the end of the year. RFV sounds amazing. You will hear something pretty soon. How long did your gcms note take? I updated my husband’s passport recently (about 2 weeks ago), i just hope this won’t be a factor for delay because we are literally just waiting for approval and his passport expired on 20th October.

CD07

May 11, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-12-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Request
27-12-2019
I saw that it was going to be requested when I got my GCMS notes in August and so I sent it in, in advance. It was acknowledged but no news since then. Officer notes said to request for Schedule 4, PPT and photos, RFV checks and FINDEC...that was in May

Jbach

Star Member
Jul 21, 2020
It certainly will, just hopefully soon and before the end of the year. RFV sounds amazing. You will hear something pretty soon. How long did your gcms note take? I updated my husband’s passport recently (about 2 weeks ago), i just hope this won’t be a factor for delay because we are literally just waiting for approval and his passport expired on 20th October.
It took exactly 31 days. You may have to be patient. We pray for the best for everyone

Reactions: Debbso and Carmen01

Emprexx

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
I saw that it was going to be requested when I got my GCMS notes in August and so I sent it in, in advance. It was acknowledged but no news since then. Officer notes said to request for Schedule 4, PPT and photos, RFV checks and FINDEC...that was in May
Do they request the Schedule 4: Provincial Nominee form from every PNP applicant? Is it advisable to send the form in advance even though isn't hasn't been requested yet?

CD07

May 11, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-12-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Request
27-12-2019
Do they request the Schedule 4: Provincial Nominee form from every PNP applicant? Is it advisable to send the form in advance even though isn't hasn't been requested yet?
The form is required for all PNP. Personally, I think I remember filling that form in my application. So if it hasn't been requested in your mail or your GCMS notes, I don't think you need to.

Emprexx

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
The form is required for all PNP. Personally, I think I remember filling that form in my application. So if it hasn't been requested in your mail or your GCMS notes, I don't think you need to.
I haven't ordered notes yet. But I also think I filled a similar form in my Alberta PNP application. Perhaps I should raise a web form and upload it just in case. Problem is, the web form link isn't visible on cic website since the last website update.

Reactions: CD07