+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Applicaions sent to scarborough office

umaseel

Apr 14, 2015
Hi I want everyone who has his application sent to scarborough office share his/timeline and experience.
I think am tired of sorting them from other timelines lol. :D ;)

mine is as follows

1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on December 17, 2014.

2.We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 12, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3.We started processing your application on March 3, 2015.

4.Your file was transferred to the Scarborough Citizenship Operations office on March 13, 2015. The Scarborough Citizenship Operations office will contact you.

5.We sent you a letter on April 1, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us

k2009

Aug 29, 2014
What kindsof letter that you got from Scarbourough office?

You should already got this letter

juannie

Mar 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 7, 2014.

2.We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 24, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3.We started processing your application on February 10, 2015.

4.Your file was transferred to the Scarborough Citizenship Operations office on March 8, 2015. The Scarborough Citizenship Operations office will contact you.

umaseel

Apr 14, 2015
k2009 said:
What kindsof letter that you got from Scarbourough office?

You should already got this letter
Hi, They sent me a letter to do fingerprint and I did it and sent it within 3 days .

umaseel

Apr 14, 2015
juannie said:
1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 7, 2014.

2.We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 24, 2015. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3.We started processing your application on February 10, 2015.

4.Your file was transferred to the Scarborough Citizenship Operations office on March 8, 2015. The Scarborough Citizenship Operations office will contact you.
Hey our applications were almost transferred together, Hope we finish soon.

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
umaseel said:
Hey our applications were almost transferred together, Hope we finish soon.
Dear Umaseel
No doubt you will finish soon as your Local office is super Fast . Wish you good luck.

Mainagui

Star Member
Dec 20, 2010
umaseel said:
Hi, They sent me a letter to do fingerprint and I did it and sent it within 3 days .
My local office is Mississauga, They sent me a fingerprint request too, if you dont mind me asking, where did you get yours done?
I got them done at Police station itself and the officer told me it could take anywhere between 4 and 6 weeks to get the report !!!

umaseel

Apr 14, 2015
Mainagui said:
My local office is Mississauga, They sent me a fingerprint request too, if you dont mind me asking, where did you get yours done?
I got them done at Police station itself and the officer told me it could take anywhere between 4 and 6 weeks to get the report !!!
oh no , I think you did the ink fingerprint, didn't they specifically tell you to do digital fingerprint. They mentioned to me in the letter that the digital fingerprint process is way faster than the ink and the told me to go to their website to see the list of offices that make it its not police station , they are specific offices that do digital fingerprint and the lady told me that she'll send the RCMP the fingerprint the same day and they will send it to my office in 2-3 days.
Do you still have the letter they sent you to do the exam , if yes can you do it again using the digital fingerprint.

Mainagui

Star Member
Dec 20, 2010
No i did the electronic. ($60)
And they even told me they wont send it to the office, they'll contact me and i've to pick it up and send it to the office myself..
Lots of confusion!!

wilbur

Star Member
Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with app
AOR Received.
02-06-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
19-07-2011
Med's Request
02-09-2011
Med's Done....
03-09-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23-09-2011
VISA ISSUED...
28-09-2011
LANDED..........
15-10-2011
Ink fingerprints are no longer accepted.

umaseel

Apr 14, 2015
Mainagui said:
No i did the electronic. ($60)
And they even told me they wont send it to the office, they'll contact me and i've to pick it up and send it to the office myself..
Lots of confusion!!
oh then maybe it depends upon the office , where from did you get the address or did they mention to you to go to that police station.

Mainagui

Star Member
Dec 20, 2010
umaseel said:
oh then maybe it depends upon the office , where from did you get the address or did they mention to you to go to that police station.
They mentioned i either do it in RCMP or any of the agencies, i went to the closest office.