+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Appied in behalf of parents' super visa but no representative

Enzo24

Mar 17, 2017
Hello experts. I applied for my parents for super visa. I created their cic account, filled out and uploaded all the forma myself. However, I didn't fill out the form and put myself as a representative. Will there be any problems in the future? I just sent them a CSE today adding myself as their representative. Thanks in advance for your help!

Dhrvsd

Mar 15, 2017
Hi,

I am going to apply and I’m just confused about this bit.

1. I am thinking of signing representative form and applying from my own CIC account. Is it correct?

2. In visa form, there is question asking how much funds are available for this trip? What to insert there? Since I’ll be the sponsor. Please suggest.

Dhilln_parneet

Jan 24, 2021
Hi,

I am going to apply and I’m just confused about this bit.

1. I am thinking of signing representative form and applying from my own CIC account. Is it correct?

2. In visa form, there is question asking how much funds are available for this trip? What to insert there? Since I’ll be the sponsor. Please suggest.
Hi
I created COC account on the behalf of my father . Can i still add myself as representative.

if yes
It still shows two seperate forms to uploads for representative. In section D , does my both parent have to sign or only one?