+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Appendix C and Police clearances

thekindofguy

Star Member
Jun 14, 2010
Hi everyone,

I am sponsoring my spouse in the Philippines and on the forms it states that;

"Include for yourself and each of your family members (accompanying and non-accompanying) Copy 2 of the Medical Report-Section A" and
"Police certificates or clearances from each country other than Canada in which you and every one in your family aged 18 years or over have resided six months or more since reaching 18 years of age."

Does this mean that we need all the information for her family even though I am NOT sponsoring them to come to Canada. My wife will be the only one to accompany me. No children, parents, aunts etc... I am confused by the accompanying and non-accompanying part.

Thanks

tahsinmohammad

Sep 1, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Citizenship
thekindofguy said:
Hi everyone,

"Include for yourself and each of your family members (accompanying and non-accompanying) Copy 2 of the Medical Report-Section A" and
"Police certificates or clearances from each country other than Canada in which you and every one in your family aged 18 years or over have resided six months or more since reaching 18 years of age."

Does this mean that we need all the information for her family even though I am NOT sponsoring them to come to Canada. My wife will be the only one to accompany me. No children, parents, aunts etc... I am confused by the accompanying and non-accompanying part.

Thanks
Me too confused by accompanying and non accompanying but you will be sending the PCC and Medical of the APPLICANT only...Good luck

R151NG5UN

Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 May 2012
AOR Received.
09 July 2012. 2nd stage AOR: 23 Oct 2012
Med's Done....
01 November 2011 (Expired)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
11/12/12
LANDED..........
12/12/12
thekindofguy said:
Hi everyone,

Thanks
You do not need Medicals, PCC's for anybody that is NOT accompanying her to Canada. However if you wish to sponsor them in FUTURE it is imperative that these medicals and PCC's are done for applicants you MAY sponsor in future. If you do not have medicals and PCC's for non accompanying members at the time of application then you will NOT be able to sponsor them in future, EVER.

With regards to photographs once again only people who are travelling to Canada to immigrate.