+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APPENDIX A HELP URGENT

Genmu

Sep 27, 2014
Hello there,

I've tried every other website but this is the only forum that has any other info on the current topic. Sorry if this is sudden but I got this letter from the VOC but no other attachments... I've tried to get back with the Manila VOC but all i get is an automated response that just says we'll process by regular processing times but the problem is that it says I have to get this to them by 45 days... I would like to ask if anyone has the original attachment for the "APPENDIX A" and IMM 5669 form (would this form be the same form from the original package?) and would like to share it... I'm at the end of my rope here.... 10 days left....

Below is a part of the letter that was sent to myself.

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act establishes that a person who makes an

application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must

produce all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

In order to continue processing your application, we require the following information and/or

documentation:

 Fully Completed Appendix A (attached) for you and each of your family members, whether

accompanying you to Canada or not. Passport details are not required for any family member who

is not accompanying you to Canada.

 Your personal history from ------------------------- (see Completed IMM 5669 - Schedule

A: Background/Declaration form--include jobs held, periods of unemployment, periods of study

and any other extended use of time, such as time spent travelling in search of a country of refuge,

stays in hospital, prisons or other places of confinement, as well as periods spent at home as a

homemaker. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE GAPS, AND USE MONTH-YEAR FORMAT.)

Any help would be great... Thank you.

Kayaker

Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-02-2014
AOR Received.
04-03-2014
Med's Done....
08-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-09-2014
LANDED..........
11-10-2014
I'm sorry, I don't quite understand what you don't understand???

Are you saying that you can't find the links on CIC's website for these forms? And/or that the "Appendix A (attached)" was not attached to the email?

Genmu

Sep 27, 2014
They sent me an email asking the two documents but the only attachment it had was this letter (partially copied without any private info)...

According to another thread echao's thread [Question regarding appendix a, passport request].. This is a part of that form that they are requesting and the problem is that this is not on the website.. I've called the CIC as well and they could not help as they do not have "access" to applications already sent to the visa offices or have the attachments in question. The person I talked to basically said to contact the Visa Office which I tried... but again, all i get is that automated answer.

Trying to see if anyone has their original blank "appendix A" attachment as the deadline is within 10 days.... and I am getting desperate. :'(

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Genmu said:
They sent me an email asking the two documents but the only attachment it had was this letter (partially copied without any private info)...

According to another thread echao's thread [Question regarding appendix a, passport request].. This is a part of that form that they are requesting and the problem is that this is not on the website.. I've called the CIC as well and they could not help as they do not have "access" to applications already sent to the visa offices or have the attachments in question. The person I talked to basically said to contact the Visa Office which I tried... but again, all i get is that automated answer.

Trying to see if anyone has their original blank "appendix A" attachment as the deadline is within 10 days.... and I am getting desperate. :'(
It is, assuming you are being sponsored as a spouse it is here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp

Genmu

Sep 27, 2014
According to this thread which has a picture of the said document from a previous applicant (canuck_in_uk). It is a totally different form that they are sending out from the VOCs.

>> /question-regarding-appendix-a-passport-request-t168263.0.html
or search "Question regarding appendix a, passport request" thread

I am looking to see if anyone has that attachment strictly sent from the MANILIMMIGRATION with the attached request letter.

I do think it that the IMM5669 form that is in the sponsorship package might be the same form they want but this other "APPENDIX A" file (which they forgot to attach) is a totally different form from the document check list or any other form that the CIC has.

turntopage47

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Is this it?
This is the country specific checklist
Did you submit this with your application and everything on it?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3905e.pdf

I'm sorry if I'm just throwing things out there.
You might be talking about a different form.

Genmu

Sep 27, 2014
We had filled everything up from this document checklist as per completion instructions, unfortunately, it seems to be a different form that was not included/attached in the email request letter that was sent to me. That document checklist was fully completed as I do still have the copies of the original that I sent from my original application just to double check.

turntopage47

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Oh okay. I think I remember hearing about that before also.
Maybe something specific to the Manila office.
Did you post in any of the manila threads?