+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Appeal , sponsorship or accompanying a Canadian ? Seniors advice

May2014

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Hi seniors
I need solid advice built on mb some knowledge of successfullness and time needed in one of these methods to renew my husbands expired pr card ( landed 2010 ) with little time in Canada , wife and son Canadians , lost 2 investments in 2012 , husband had to remain next to parents from 2013 till 2016 until their death with occasional short term travels to work to support us .

Scinerio 1
As a Canadian wife will go back home ( our home land ) and accompany my husband for 2plus years then come back through boarder and most probably will hv to prove us being together and will be definitely reported or await an appointment with CIC in an an investigation to explain ourselves before reapplying

Questions
1) will my accompanying in our home land count for my husband or do we hv to be abroad ?
2) if living abroad do I hv to be working to fulfill the eligibility ?
3) if we return and reapply from inside Canada do we have remain until the card is issued ?
4) how long will it take the card to be issued ? ( the usual processing times ?)

Scinerio 2
If my husband crossed the us boarder with a 2 yr expired card and very little time spent in Canada , he will definitely get reported and we hv to appeal for H&C reasons in 30 days and await a hearing in 1-2 yrs
Note , we had 2 investments that we lost that we were counting on for an income , followed by my husband had to accompany his father till his death then his mother till her death in Jan 2016. There are other 3 siblings that shared but to a less extent this responsibility

Questions
5) how long will take to the hearing nowadays ?
6) how long do after the appeal they issue a conditional pr valid for 1year ?
7) will traveling after the condiotonal pr once for a short period of 10 days to collect money be considered bad ?
8) Probabilities of success of appeal hearings in general nowadays ?

Scinerio 3
Husband gets reported on us boarder , renounce his status there

Questions
9) will the CBSA officer allow him to enter with a visit visa on the spot and validity of that visa ?
10) will this visit visa be easily renewed ( for how long ) until spousal sponsorship is processed ?
12) processing time for Outland spousal sponsorship ?
13) will the medical examination result of my husband affect the application ?
14) are there required financial requirments or income required from me as a wife ?

I appreciate your advice , expertise , guidance as experts of probable outcomes to help me decide on which way to go about
Thank you in advance