Visa Office......
NEW DELHI INDIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
FEB 2010
hi seniors

plz tell me how much time CHC have to make a decison on appeal plz reply its tooooo urgent

singh.punjabi

Star Member
May 28, 2010
INDIA,PUNJAB,
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI INDIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
FEB 2010
HI DEAR
THANKS FOR REPLY I M FRM INDIA MY APPL STATUS WAS INPROCESS FRM 9 FEB,2010 BUT YESTERDAY I CHECK MY ECAS IT IS DECISON MADE I THINK WITHOUT MEDCAL WITHOUT ANY INTERVIEW CALL DECISON MADE IS REJECTION SO I WANT TO APPEAL AGAINST THIS DECISON PLZ GUIDE ME IF U KNOW SOMETHIN ABOUT IT

REGDS singh.punjabi

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

singh.punjabi said:
HI DEAR
THANKS FOR REPLY I M FRM INDIA MY APPL STATUS WAS INPROCESS FRM 9 FEB,2010 BUT YESTERDAY I CHECK MY ECAS IT IS DECISON MADE I THINK WITHOUT MEDCAL WITHOUT ANY INTERVIEW CALL DECISON MADE IS REJECTION SO I WANT TO APPEAL AGAINST THIS DECISON PLZ GUIDE ME IF U KNOW SOMETHIN ABOUT IT

REGDS singh.punjabi
If you feel that the points assigned to you don't reflect or there was an error made, you can write to the program manager at Delhi within 30 days for reconsideration, otherwise if you feel that there was an error in the law you can apply for leave to appeal to the federal court. Which you will require a lawyer.

micuza2004

Star Member
Apr 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2010
Doc's Request.
18-05-2010/Full Doc. 31-08-2010
AOR Received.
14-12-2010
Jesus Christ what is happening with VO these days? :'(

Hiprashant

Oct 16, 2009
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
sorry to know it.

But pls kindly wait till you get the decision letter, then if u r not satisfied with the decision you can send a request letter for reconsideration of your decision for which you will get a written reply within 60 to 90 days frm CHC Nd. but generally they reply that '' pls be informed that we do not reconsider the decision once we have decided being dissatified with the documents that you have provided.We know that rejection does not sound good to the applicanmt however this information will be an assistance to you.'' ( according to my experence with my previous application).
So I would like to encourage you for appeal rather than request of reconsideration.
best of luck.

rgds,
prashant.

canada121

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/08/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
singh.punjabi said:
HI DEAR

REGDS singh.punjabi
Dear singh.punjabi,
PMM is right.

Beyond that, my suggestion is, DO NOT WAIT FOR THE LETTER. It will be too late.

Look into ur file quick & hard. If you think u have been undone just because of something minor, quickly update/correct the same with a cover letter. (Send this letter as an 'update', as if you just saw the mistake in your file yourself. Dont even mention that you know about your ecas-status)
If you are lucky, they will consider the same.
Good Luck!!

canada121

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/08/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Also, send the correction/update by email as well (Apart from the hard-copy).

If you are sending some document(s) as update, then just mention in the email, that the same are being sent by courier.

Good Luck!!

singh.punjabi

Star Member
May 28, 2010
INDIA,PUNJAB,
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI INDIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
FEB 2010
hi frens thanks for reply

plz send PROGRAM MANAGERS ADDRESS

canada121

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05/08/2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Dear waiting4ppr,

Ask your friend to have a close look at his file and see if there is something lacking, or faulty in the same. Send a letter with required update/correction/documents at the following address.
(Send it as update, without mentioning your e-cas status).

They might consider it. If not, the refusal-letter is anyways going to reach your friend. So just give it a quick try.

The Address for New Delhi is:

The Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section
P.O. Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath
Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India 110 021