+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Appeal (ADR/IAD full hearing) Waiting times in Vancouver!!

cal2can

Oct 9, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July'12
Doc's Request.
Jan'13
File Transfer...
Aug'12
Med's Done....
1st Med- Jun'12/Re-med Sept'13
Interview........
Jan'13
Passport Req..
1st PPR-Sep'12/ 2nd PPR-Sept'13
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting!!!
gango girl said:
thnk u
some says about 6 months, some says within 1 year.but lesser than other places. its upto the cases
Hi Gango girl appealed this week in Vancouver... Jus wondering if you got any acknowledgement or something from IAD after u appealed??
Do keep updating dear.... Thanks!!!

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
cal2can said:
Hi Gango girl appealed this week in Vancouver... Jus wondering if you got any acknowledgement or something from IAD after u appealed??
Do keep updating dear.... Thanks!!!

not yet husband said that they said after 10 days. so hoping within this week or next week we'll get an acknowledgement letter.
good luck....

cal2can

Oct 9, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July'12
Doc's Request.
Jan'13
File Transfer...
Aug'12
Med's Done....
1st Med- Jun'12/Re-med Sept'13
Interview........
Jan'13
Passport Req..
1st PPR-Sep'12/ 2nd PPR-Sept'13
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting!!!
gango girl said:
not yet husband said that they said after 10 days. so hoping within this week or next week we'll get an acknowledgement letter.
good luck....
OK So we shall also get an acknowledgement this month... Good Luck... Keep in touch!!

Zayne

Oct 12, 2012
I filed an appeal for my wife from Vancouver in November 2012... and I received an ADR dispute date in May 2013 and it was set for 3 weeks time.. I found out the desk number for the case manager at the IAD in Vancouver and spoke to them on many occasions so I had some knowledge and it helped my appeal I believe. You must pursue the appeal fiercely, they wont care if you dont.

freeislam000

Aug 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa pilot
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-04-2012
File Transfer...
11-07-2012
Med's Done....
28-12-2011---results received july 11th/2012
Interview........
12-05-2013 ( Reject ) another chance on 8/10/2013
Passport Req..
29/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
18/11/2013
LANDED..........
28/11/2013
Any updates here? I will be starting the appeal soon too ( just waiting the rejection letter) and I too will be dealing with Vancouver Appeal Division... as I live in Manitoba. I have hired a consultant but again... we haven't made any moves yet as we dont have the letter. Any advise?

aesh

Jul 1, 2013
cal2can said:
Dear All,
I just had my full hearing done last wk now the cic minister told it will take 2 more month to get reply back just because of vaction.
I was surprised ! !
Don't know me and my hubby so tressed out , now what ?

Kindly share ur experiences as to what are average waiting times for ADR & IAD in Vancouver???
Have read in this forum many a times that wait times in Vancouver are much lower than in Toronto??

Kindly share ur knowledge & experiences??

Thanks

Guguz

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 June 2012
Interview........
Feb 11, 2013 (Refused)
VISA ISSUED...
God Knows
Hi Guys,

I am also a victim of this fade system. My hubbie appealed in March 2013 and we recived the record in august week of august and after than its no news yet. I dont know wen I will receive something for IAD. My case is in Vancouver. And i dont think that Vancouver timeline is any shorter than toronto...

And this waiting time sucks........

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
09/2012 for Stage 1 approval
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Notice received via e-mail for 01/2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
06/ /2014 :D
Guguz said:
Hi Guys,

I am also a victim of this fade system. My hubbie appealed in March 2013 and we recived the record in august week of august and after than its no news yet. I dont know wen I will receive something for IAD. My case is in Vancouver. And i dont think that Vancouver timeline is any shorter than toronto...

And this waiting time sucks........
Hi Guguz I am 1 month before you in appealing. My appeal notice is February 05th 2013 I am in Vancouver. Still no news yet. My lawyer said Vancouver is about 4 months behind just now. :( Hopefully soon. I will update as soon as I get any news. Let's hope all of our appeals will be not too far off in the future.

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
Hi aesh. Can you please elaborate how your full hearing went? How do you feel of how it went?How long was your full hearing? How long did you wait from you receiving the copy of your file(blue book) to your hearing date. When did you receive your notice of your hearing date? Please can you share so to help the rest of us waiting on forever...? Thankyou XO I hope you will receive your decision very soon and and that your appeal is accepted. God Bless :)

Guguz

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 June 2012
Interview........
Feb 11, 2013 (Refused)
VISA ISSUED...
God Knows
Double Rainbow said:
Hi Guguz I am 1 month before you in appealing. My appeal notice is February 05th 2013 I am in Vancouver. Still no news yet. My lawyer said Vancouver is about 4 months behind just now. :( Hopefully soon. I will update as soon as I get any news. Let's hope all of our appeals will be not too far off in the future.
Thanks double rainbow. Could u plz share the reason for the refusal???

I had word with my lawyer. He said it depends on the case. Most of the time when the appeal goes for full hearing, they contact u late. I have no idea how this immigration guys work. They have no right to play with our emotions and life. Is there any way to chk the status of appeal. ??

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
Guguz said:
Thanks double rainbow. Could u plz share the reason for the refusal???

I had word with my lawyer. He said it depends on the case. Most of the time when the appeal goes for full hearing, they contact u late. I have no idea how this immigration guys work. They have no right to play with our emotions and life. Is there any way to chk the status of appeal. ??
Your welcome :) the usual reason for refusal not genuine LOL we have almost 10 years together as of next month.Due to illness for me over the years and many ,many surgeries, and still not finished with surgeries we could not marry until last year. :'( but we made it through and finally got married. It was an emotional day for us. Now we have to endure this refusal of a visa. So sad this is.I may now have lymphoma on top of it all. Just waiting for biopsy results. This truly sux. :'(

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
Hi Everyone I just called the IAD and asked if there was a back log for appeals in Vancouver. The lady on the phone said yes in Edmonton just now.Vancouver set hearing dates for all of Western Canada including Vancouver of course. The trouble is to get everybody available for schedualed for hearings, like the Minister's Counsel from Immigration, the IAD, CBSA and of course the Judge for hearing dates as all attend your hearing. The schedual people arrange all and hopefully all will be available for a date, time of a hearing wherever throughout Western Canada and of course including Vancouver.the lady on the phone said she would not want this job for any amount of money as it is a difficult job to arrange and organize everybody for hearings. The waiting prior to your hearing date takes time as your file is getting reviewed prior to you getting your hearing date, and this also takes time. After this it is decided either an ADR or a Full Hearing, and then notice gets sent out to you with your hearing date of which are many of waiting like us. I hope that this information helps. Wishing everyone a wonderful day XOXO :D <3

Guguz

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 June 2012
Interview........
Feb 11, 2013 (Refused)
VISA ISSUED...
God Knows
Double Rainbow said:
Hi Everyone I just called the IAD and asked if there was a back log for appeals in Vancouver. The lady on the phone said yes in Edmonton just now.Vancouver set hearing dates for all of Western Canada including Vancouver of course. The trouble is to get everybody available for schedualed for hearings, like the Minister's Counsel from Immigration, the IAD, CBSA and of course the Judge for hearing dates as all attend your hearing. The schedual people arrange all and hopefully all will be available for a date, time of a hearing wherever throughout Western Canada and of course including Vancouver.the lady on the phone said she would not want this job for any amount of money as it is a difficult job to arrange and organize everybody for hearings. The waiting prior to your hearing date takes time as your file is getting reviewed prior to you getting your hearing date, and this also takes time. After this it is decided either an ADR or a Full Hearing, and then notice gets sent out to you with your hearing date of which are many of waiting like us. I hope that this information helps. Wishing everyone a wonderful day XOXO :D <3

Thanks double rainbow. Hope we get our dates soon... Waiting :(

Double Rainbow

Oct 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
09/2012
Med's Request
03/ 2014
Med's Done....
01/2014
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
05/2014
LANDED..........
Guguz said:
Thanks double rainbow. Hope we get our dates soon... Waiting :(
Your welcome Guguz :D Yes I hope we get our dates soon also. Guess what I did this morning??? Just got home.... I went to an immigration appeal hearing. They were not finished when I left to go home. I was there over 3 hours. They had 1 15 minute break and then when I was leaving to go home they were going to lunch for 30 mins. My parking time was out and had to leave to get back to my car to get home. I don't know how the appeal ended but it was interesting to say the least. I will go back again for another hearing sometime before my hearing. There were many,many questions about so many topics of their relationship. I felt for the guy. He had an interpeter. I think overall he did well.This is all I will say lol :-X I think he will be in court all day :eek: :-X