+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Appeal (ADR/IAD full hearing) Waiting times in Vancouver!!

cal2can

Oct 9, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July'12
Doc's Request.
Jan'13
File Transfer...
Aug'12
Med's Done....
1st Med- Jun'12/Re-med Sept'13
Interview........
Jan'13
Passport Req..
1st PPR-Sep'12/ 2nd PPR-Sept'13
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting!!!
Dear All,

Kindly share ur experiences as to what are average waiting times for ADR & IAD in Vancouver???
Have read in this forum many a times that wait times in Vancouver are much lower than in Toronto??

Kindly share ur knowledge & experiences??

Thanks

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
cal2can said:
Dear All,

Kindly share ur experiences as to what are average waiting times for ADR & IAD in Vancouver???
Have read in this forum many a times that wait times in Vancouver are much lower than in Toronto??

Kindly share ur knowledge & experiences??

Thanks

yes dats true. i have read in these forums many times & got to know that the Vancouver waiting times are low. cant exactly tell the time period. but there are huge difference according to the Toronto & other places. my husband has called the IAD in Vancouver & they also have told that it is true.

cal2can

Oct 9, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July'12
Doc's Request.
Jan'13
File Transfer...
Aug'12
Med's Done....
Interview........
Jan'13
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting!!!
gango girl said:
yes dats true. i have read in these forums many times & got to know that the Vancouver waiting times are low. cant exactly tell the time period. but there are huge difference according to the Toronto & other places. my husband has called the IAD in Vancouver & they also have told that it is true.
Hi gango girl are you also a victim of this fade system???
Are you also appealing??? Please inbox me ur story n where u r from n where u'll b moving to canada??

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
cal2can said:
Hi gango girl are you also a victim of this fade system???
Are you also appealing??? Please inbox me ur story n where u r from n where u'll b moving to canada??
U can click on my name & go to my old posts. then you can see my story.
yes i have already appealed. (actually my husband & he is the sponsor). he applied from Vancouver as he is from Vancouver. its the best choice if u can apply your appeal from Vancouver.
click on this link & join with us. you can get to know many things from there. we all are there as everybody is there is appealing or already appealed & have many many experiences. you can ask your questions there.
good Luck......

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-spouse-appeal-cases-come-here-and-join-us-plz-t87619.885.html

cal2can

Oct 9, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July'12
Doc's Request.
Jan'13
File Transfer...
Aug'12
Med's Done....
Interview........
Jan'13
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting!!!
gango girl said:
U can click on my name & go to my old posts. then you can see my story.
yes i have already appealed. (actually my husband & he is the sponsor). he applied from Vancouver as he is from Vancouver. its the best choice if u can apply your appeal from Vancouver.
click on this link & join with us. you can get to know many things from there. we all are there as everybody is there is appealing or already appealed & have many many experiences. you can ask your questions there.
good Luck......

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-spouse-appeal-cases-come-here-and-join-us-plz-t87619.885.html
Thanks Gango girl I am already following this thread... Anyways when did ur husband appeal??
Have you opted for a lawyer??

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
cal2can said:
Thanks Gango girl I am already following this thread... Anyways when did ur husband appeal??
Have you opted for a lawyer??
My husband appealed on this Tuesday (30th April) from Vancouver. we dont hire a lawyer.

cal2can

Oct 9, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July'12
Doc's Request.
Jan'13
File Transfer...
Aug'12
Med's Done....
Interview........
Jan'13
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting!!!
gango girl said:
My husband appealed on this Tuesday (30th April) from Vancouver. we dont hire a lawyer.
K when was the app refused & did ur hubby get the refusal letter with the appeal form?? N do we send some docs alongwith the appeal form?? My wife hasn't got the refusal letter with the appeal form as yet... However I've got the refusal letter on 26th in India but it says they will send the refusal letter with the appeal form to my wife???

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
I got my refusal letter on 11th of April & it was dated 05th of April. I sent my refusal letter scanned, via email to my husband. he took it printed. then he went to apply for the appeal & the same time i called the sri lankan embassy & they asked me to make a letter & send it to them with my documents as I was refused according to failed to send our 2 documents of Divorce papers. so I did it. so we waited till they give us the answer weather still we are refused or not. then last Monday (29th April) I called them & sent an email, asking that i have only 4 more days to appeal & what should i do? but unfortunately we have sent the wrong document again.
then they said us that decision made was not changes & we have to go for an appeal.
then at that time already my husband has got his refusal letter & the appeal form as well.
but you can download the appeal form & scan & send your refusal letter to your wife in Canada. then it'll save your time. i'll give you the refusal letter's link & you can download it or send it to your wife then she can down load it.
another thing you can do is, if your wife is not in Vancouver, she can move to vancouver & appeal it from there. its a very huge of saving your time. if my husband lives in vancouver these days I ask him to help your wife but unfortunately he lives in Toronto with her sister & just came down to apply the appeal & stays with his other sister in Richmond. in the first you have to send the appeal form & the refusal letter to apply for your appeal.
stay in touch with the spousal appeal thread i have given earlier & you can get more & more experiences from there. & also just find out weather the right person should go to appeal & my husband said NO. if its so, you can ask somebody to go & hand over it behalf of your wife. you should have a vancouver address i think.
here is the link for the appeal form. copy this & send it to your wife. if help is needed post it here.

http://www.irb-cisr.gc.ca/eng/tribunal/form/documents/IadSai428_e.pdf

Good luck....

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
hi cal2can you can check in behind your refusal letter the addresses of appeal divisions. just call the Vancouver division & see weather your wife can do it from somewhere else & appeal it from Vancouver, if she is out of Vancouver. but don't show that she doesn't live out of Vancouver.

cal2can

Oct 9, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July'12
Doc's Request.
Jan'13
File Transfer...
Aug'12
Med's Done....
Interview........
Jan'13
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting!!!
gango girl said:
hi cal2can you can check in behind your refusal letter the addresses of appeal divisions. just call the Vancouver division & see weather your wife can do it from somewhere else & appeal it from Vancouver, if she is out of Vancouver. but don't show that she doesn't live out of Vancouver.
Thanks gango girl.... My wife hasn't recd the refusal letter & appeal form in Canada..... Only i recd back my passport & refusal letter.. so we are jus waiting for the appeal forms this week else we will download the appeal form & submit!!
Also my wife is from Vancouver!!

Did ur hubby send any docs too with the appeal form??

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
cal2can said:
Thanks gango girl.... My wife hasn't recd the refusal letter & appeal form in Canada..... Only i recd back my passport & refusal letter.. so we are jus waiting for the appeal forms this week else we will download the appeal form & submit!!
Also my wife is from Vancouver!!

Did ur hubby send any docs too with the appeal form??
if your wife wait till the refusal letter comes to her, you dont need to download the appeal form. its attached with refusal letter.
otherwise you can scan your refusal letter & send it to your wife to print it out. and then she has to download the appeal form from the link i gave you.
if you appeal soon, the result will be got soon
And you have to apply your appeal with only the appeal form filled & the refusal letter they sent.
later you can submit the other relative documents or additional proofs ( before the ADR or A full hearing)

cal2can

Oct 9, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July'12
Doc's Request.
Jan'13
File Transfer...
Aug'12
Med's Done....
Interview........
Jan'13
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting!!!
gango girl said:
if your wife wait till the refusal letter comes to her, you dont need to download the appeal form. its attached with refusal letter.
otherwise you can scan your refusal letter & send it to your wife to print it out. and then she has to download the appeal form from the link i gave you.
if you appeal soon, the result will be got soon
And you have to apply your appeal with only the appeal form filled & the refusal letter they sent.
later you can submit the other relative documents or additional proofs ( before the ADR or A full hearing)
Thanks Gango Girl... we will wait for another day or 2 else we will download the appeal form & I'll scan the refusal letter to her & we will send it to IAD (let me know if you have the Vancouver IAD address)..... Any acknowledgement you got after sending the appeal to IAD??? Did you request for an ADR?? I've read somewhere that you need to request IAD for an ADR??

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
cal2can said:
Thanks Gango Girl... we will wait for another day or 2 else we will download the appeal form & I'll scan the refusal letter to her & we will send it to IAD (let me know if you have the Vancouver IAD address)..... Any acknowledgement you got after sending the appeal to IAD??? Did you request for an ADR?? I've read somewhere that you need to request IAD for an ADR??
Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada
Immigration Appeal Division
300 West Georgia Street, 16th Floor
Vancouver, British Columbia
V6B 6C9

Telephone: (604) 666-5946 or 1-866-787-7472
Fax: (604) 666-3043

The Address is given in the back of the appeal form. call & check the tel no. above. still i did not get the acknowledgement letter. you can ask for an ADR but it is decided by them, according to your case.

cal2can

Oct 9, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July'12
Doc's Request.
Jan'13
File Transfer...
Aug'12
Med's Done....
Interview........
Jan'13
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting!!!
gango girl said:
Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada
Immigration Appeal Division
300 West Georgia Street, 16th Floor
Vancouver, British Columbia
V6B 6C9

Telephone: (604) 666-5946 or 1-866-787-7472
Fax: (604) 666-3043

The Address is given in the back of the appeal form. call & check the tel no. above. still i did not get the acknowledgement letter. you can ask for an ADR but it is decided by them, according to your case.
Thanks for the info dear... Hope we get an ADR n wish u guys the same!!
btw any idea what are average appeal times in Vancouver lately??

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
cal2can said:
Thanks for the info dear... Hope we get an ADR n wish u guys the same!!
btw any idea what are average appeal times in Vancouver lately??

thnk u
some says about 6 months, some says within 1 year.but lesser than other places. its upto the cases