+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

app returned

A380

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Hello everyone!
My application was returned two months after they received it. Reason is - no birth certificate. So this Wednesday I sent it back with a certified and translated birth certificate. Today I came across the information that I should have filled out the forms again as they had been updated ( imm008 and imm1394). Is this true or I can get away with old ones? At the time the forms were signed by me and my spouse they were up to date.
Thanks

Myrelnp

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Hello everyone!
My application was returned two months after they received it. Reason is - no birth certificate. So this Wednesday I sent it back with a certified and translated birth certificate. Today I came across the information that I should have filled out the forms again as they had been updated ( imm008 and imm1394). Is this true or I can get away with old ones? At the time the forms were signed by me and my spouse they were up to date.
Thanks
I do recommend for you to call CIC to make sure and to avoid delays again.

A330

Jul 19, 2017
Hey
Sorry to hear that youre app was also returned.
Did youres have a uci number when the package got returned?

A330

Jul 19, 2017
Hello everyone!
Thanks
Hey

Did you get an answer for youre question by cic?

Also, when you resent the applicaion, did you send in the new checklist?