+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

aplication for visitor visa

consueloberro

Jun 14, 2019
Hello. i am compliticn de formulary for de visitor visa.
they are asking me for my current mailing adress. I am from argentina but at the moment i am at mexico. this is not my country of residence. but i will make de aplicattion from mexico. So, the question is if where they ask about my current mailing adrees i hava to give mi adress from argentina or form mexico. Or if i put my email is not necesary to give an adress.
anonther question
all documens they ask for must be in english or could be in spanish? they need to be certificated in some way?
thank you a lot!
Consuelo

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Hello. i am compliticn de formulary for de visitor visa.
they are asking me for my current mailing adress. I am from argentina but at the moment i am at mexico. this is not my country of residence. but i will make de aplicattion from mexico. So, the question is if where they ask about my current mailing adrees i hava to give mi adress from argentina or form mexico. Or if i put my email is not necesary to give an adress.
anonther question
all documens they ask for must be in english or could be in spanish? they need to be certificated in some way?
thank you a lot!
Consuelo

"I am from argentina but at the moment i am at mexico. this is not my country of residence. but i will make de aplicattion from mexico. "
Why are you in Mexico? Are you legally staying there? If not, I don't think you will be allowed to apply there.
My example is I am for the Philippines but I was working in Singapore. I applied and got my visa in Singapore. I had to provide a copy of my work visa. Meaning you should have legal documents to establish why you cannot apply on your country.

"all documens they ask for must be in english or could be in spanish? they need to be certificated in some way? "
I'm not quite sure here, but can you not ask for English documents like for your employment certificate?