+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Aplicación PR waiting police certificate

hadasp

Nov 28, 2015
Hi guys!

I got my nomination in the middle of May, I was waiting for my police certificate for my country for one month, but today they told me that they have to much job and probably this is taking another month. I don't want to wait this time so I think that I can send the application without this document, is enough to write a letter explain the situation? I have the form with the payment but it is in my language, should I send this form as well in my language or I need to translate that?

I think that I don't need fingerprints for the moment, the request later, is that right or I should get fingerprint as well? I got the basic police certificate from Canada, is that enough?

Thanks!

Jovie

Sep 24, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
June 16, 2016
Nomination.....
September 16, 2015
AOR Received.
January 11, 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
August 23, 2016 - OTTAWA
Med's Request
June 30, 2016 (but I did upfront prior - June 21)
Med's Done....
June 21, 2016
Passport Req..
December 15, 2016
LANDED..........
22-12-2012 - INLAND
hadasp said:
Hi guys!

I got my nomination in the middle of May, I was waiting for my police certificate for my country for one month, but today they told me that they have to much job and probably this is taking another month. I don't want to wait this time so I think that I can send the application without this document, is enough to write a letter explain the situation? I have the form with the payment but it is in my language, should I send this form as well in my language or I need to translate that?

I think that I don't need fingerprints for the moment, the request later, is that right or I should get fingerprint as well? I got the basic police certificate from Canada, is that enough?

Thanks!
You can submit your application so you are not wasting time waiting for your police certificate because you can submit those once they ask you to do so. RCMP Canada finger prints and/or RCMP criminal record certificate is acceptable

hadasp

Nov 28, 2015
Thanks you so much for your answer!

Is enough if I send a letter with an explanation or I submit as well the proof of request even if is not in English?

Halima_9ja

Apr 15, 2016
hadasp said:
Hi guys!

Thanks!
You can only submit your application without a police certificate IF AND ONLY IF you're from a country that requires a request from IRCC before the certificate can be processed. Please adhere strictly to the guidelines on the IRCC website as they relate to your case. Otherwise, your application will certainly be rejected as incomplete.

Ayokunlex01

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2015
BOSTON; MASSACHUSETTS
Visa Office......
Accra Ghana
NOC Code......
2241 Electrical Engineer
hadasp said:
Hi guys!

Thanks!

yea u can send it, no problem, but u will be asked dis police report when they send you medical request, so dis wat u do, try and calculate your processing times, when it remains 3 weeks to your medicals, make sure you already have your police report with you