+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APEGs

Ahmed28

Sep 30, 2019
Hello.
Has anyone been through APEGS process here?
Is it must to obtain engineer in training license first or i can proceed with whatever outcome for SINP application?

mech.engr21

Mar 9, 2020
Hello everyone.. i am a mechanical engineer with more than 15 years of work experience ...i am yet to fill the wes self assessment form .
1.how do i fill the self assessment form exactly, as i passed engineering long back and its difficult to get program syllabi..
2. Is every one assigned confirmatory exams?
3. when do we submit resume or work experience report?
any information or answers on above questions will highly be appreciated..

Kakinboboye

Jun 6, 2020
Please I need an advice/guide, I have some years approved for my APEGS. I need a canadian professional Engineer validation for the remaining 12 months experience to be approved, how do I go about this?

Then how can this APEGS approval help with my relocation plan? I can see there is no score for it on SINP.

shohel112

Feb 23, 2015
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Please I need an advice/guide, I have some years approved for my APEGS. I need a canadian professional Engineer validation for the remaining 12 months experience to be approved, how do I go about this?

Then how can this APEGS approval help with my relocation plan? I can see there is no score for it on SINP.
Hi, When you got your approval of EIT? I have applied 1 month before. No response yet. How long it took you to get the approval? Thanks

shohel112

Feb 23, 2015
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I have applied from my country. Actually I have submitted my work experience one month ago. They issued a letter outlying how to waive my confirmatory exams 1.5 years ago. I took a long while to submit my work experience report. Do you think they will take long time to asses my working experience report?

shohel112

Feb 23, 2015
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I applied since last year. Are you there already or applying from your country?
I have applied from my country. Actually I have submitted my work experience one month ago. They issued a letter outlying how to waive my confirmatory exams 1.5 years ago. I took a long while to submit my work experience report. Do you think they will take long time to asses my working experience report?

CVIF123

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July4
File Transfer...
September 20th
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
november 10th 2015
I also got same reply, can you share your work experience reporting ..

Amatsukami

Jun 27, 2018
Cameroon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
01-12-2018
Hello everyone.. i am a mechanical engineer with more than 15 years of work experience ...i am yet to fill the wes self assessment form .
1.how do i fill the self assessment form exactly, as i passed engineering long back and its difficult to get program syllabi..
2. Is every one assigned confirmatory exams?
3. when do we submit resume or work experience report?
any information or answers on above questions will highly be appreciated..
hi are still in Process?
how far?

mech.engr21

Mar 9, 2020
i have been asked to submit Competency-Based Assessment (CBA) ...work experience report... but would like to get more details before submitting it online

Amatsukami

Jun 27, 2018
Cameroon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
01-12-2018
hi all, i filled my application for eit. the status is "in progress" since May 12th.
i recieved a letter from APEGS, saying that the review process may take 2-4 months.
I wonder about that timeline. do you think it will takes more that?.

Shishirrai

Jun 25, 2017
hi all, i filled my application for eit. the status is "in progress" since May 12th.
i recieved a letter from APEGS, saying that the review process may take 2-4 months.
I wonder about that timeline. do you think it will takes more that?.
Hi Amatsukami,
Any update about your application. I have applied as well and its been 2.5 months still showing in process. Thanks

ahmad2591988

Apr 22, 2023
Hi, I submitted my documents to APEGS, I am a civil engineer. I received denial although my degree and documents are fully supported and clearly shows I am matching the requirements. the assessment results with 12 deficiencies. my questions are:
1- can I submit a document showing denial for SINP oasis?
2- is it worth it to appeal
3- what other options do I have, knowing that remain 7 months and I should close SINP requirements and submit,