+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APEGS subject coloring C1 and C2

manukofi

Oct 1, 2021
Good day

I would like to seek clarification on the color coding of courses on the self assessment form for engineers.

Column C1 on the self assement form may have a topic/s under a Canadian equivalent course that may have been covered multiple times by the applicant under more than one course. My question is that, is it acceptable to color two or more courses that may have both covered the same topic with the same color.
An example is shown below:

1. Systems analysis and Design listed in column C1.

The applicant would have done Engineering Design 1 and Engineering Design 2 and both cover systems anlysis and Design.

Can the applicant list both courses and color them in column C2 with the same color or they are only allowed to list one course for one topic.

2. Application of Laplace Transforms in column C1.

The applicant would have covered laplace transforms under
A. Electrical Engineering basic circuits
B. Engineering mathematics III
C. Instrumentation and control

Is the applicant only supposed to list and color one course from their wes report or they are allowed to color the three courses under column C2 with the same colour as a way of showing depth in the topic.

I ask these questions because the instructions on the Self assessment form although generally clear and self explanatory, they sort of leave out this grey area.

I will be very grateful if you can assist me.

Kind regards