+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APEGS Applying

oliver3214

Oct 21, 2020
Hello,
I am in the begining of applying to APEGS to get the (EIT) statut, i just sent the WES Course by Course report to them as this my first step, i didn't sent any other documents neither work exeperiment, neither resume or self assessment, and i've got a very confusing E-mail, i didn't understand anything ! please help me ;
EMAIL;
We received your WES course by course assessment and your education may not be sufficient for licensure as an engineer-in-training. Either your education is not in engineering, it is not at a university level or there is not enough education at a university level. However, your education does meet the minimum required for APEGS to do a detailed academic assessment. The assessment may result in deficiencies being identified. These would have to be fulfilled by taking university courses or writing challenge exams, before you could proceed any further in the licensure process. If there are more than 6 deficiencies identified then your application would be denied. There is a non-refundable fee of $210 to proceed with the academic assessment.

I would recommend that you take a peek at the self assessment that correlates with your degree (please note that APEGS will assess your education based primarily on your Bachelor’s degree). This will give you a good idea of what is required by APEGS to qualify. The self assessments can be found here: https://www.apegs.ca/Portal/Pages/self-assessment-engineering If there is not a Self Assessment (SA) form that matches your discipline, then you must choose the closest match. If you feel you need to complete two different SA’s to provide the best match, then you may do so.

You may choose to close your file now and we will refund your member-in-training application fee. If you wish to proceed with the academic assessment then your application fee will not be refunded and we will proceed with your application. Please let us know as soon as possible how you would like to proceed. Thank you.

Riceindia

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Hi need help with technical resume for submission to APEGS for waiving of confirmatory exams. Please share.