+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APEGS and EOI Application for PNP Saskatchewan

josepherick

Aug 6, 2021
Hi I am an Electrical Engineer applying for PNP Saskatchewan. I have a letter from APEGS waiving my 3 confirmatory exams but I need to go through a Competency-Based Assessment (CBA). They have mentioned that based on the technical engineering experience in my resume they have given an option to waive 3 confirmatory exams. Also they have quoted this message to me (see below) :

"Your employment history in the online CBA system must include at least 5 years of engineering work experience. Experience that is only project
management with no direct technical engineering such as analysis and design is not acceptable to waive confirmatory exams
. Furthermore, the experience you report on must be in the same discipline as your education because it is confirming that education."

Does that mean I need to write PURELY Project Management Experience? because when I read the CBA framework - It needs "10 TECHNICAL" COMPETENCIES and OTHERS.

Can someone please advise me on the the competency framework to write will it be TECHNICAL or PROJECT MANAGEMENT? Also, will this letter be sufficient for me to apply an EOI PNP to Saskatchewan? Many Thanks

Riceindia

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Hi need help with technical resume for submission to APEGS for waiving of confirmatory exams. Please share.