+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Apartment to sublet in the Solin Hall building, Montreal

gaBriel141414

Apr 30, 2016
Solin Hall is a McGill residence.
The apartment is located on the second floor and comprises a kitchen, a dining room, a spacious living room, and 2 washrooms (both have a shower and one has a toilet) and 3 rooms.

A cash deposit of 50$ must be paid to obtain a building entry card. All household appliances and furnitures are included. There are common washing machines and a garbage chute on the floor. Heating, electricity, hot water and WiFi included. A bicycle rack, a chilling lounge (with pool and pin pong tables, a piano, a small kitchen, a television and sofas), and a gym are found at the basement. It is possible to reserve a parking spot in the underground parking (140$/month, but there is plenty of spots available for parking along the sides of the surrounding streets). There is overnight security.

My apartment contains 3 rooms, but I am subletting only one with a single bed at a price of 923.00$.

The large windows and the high ceiling (about 9-10 feet) give a luminous atmosphere to the rooms on the south side of the apartment (the sun is present all day long).

Right next to the Lionel-Groulx metro station, 2 stations away from the downtown area. A five minutes walk will take you to the Atwater market, a SuperC grocery store, an SAQ liquor store, the Lachine canal, and a bunch of interesting little shops and restaurants.

Available from June 1st to July 31st 2016 (at noon).
Contact me via my email address if interested: gabou@hotmail.com