+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

APARTMENT NEEDED NEAR RED RIVER COLLEGE ,NOTRE DAME, WINNIPEG

afhhfyyj

Mar 31, 2014
Anyone with a housing vacancy near RRC, manitoba...or any girl looking for accomodations/apartment near RED RIVER COLLEGE...PLS CONTACT!

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: APARTMENT NEEDED NEAR RED RIVER COLLEGE ,NOTRE DAME, MANITOBA

I don't think you would find anything unless you are actually in town.

afhhfyyj

Mar 31, 2014

steaky said:
I don't think you would find anything unless you are actually in town.
Hi.
How can the arrangements be done then..?? is there any site
are u also from RRC

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

afhhfyyj said:
Hi.
How can the arrangements be done then..?? is there any site
are u also from RRC
Say you look at the advertisement in kijiji or craiglist, if you think the neighborhood is good, then you can contact the poster who maybe is the landlord or his agent for viewing. If the apartment or accommodation work out for you, then you can sign the contract and pay the rent and/or deposit upfront and move into your new home.

afhhfyyj

Mar 31, 2014

steaky said:
Say you look at the advertisement in kijiji or craiglist, if you think the neighborhood is good, then you can contact the poster who maybe is the landlord or his agent for viewing. If the apartment or accommodation work out for you, then you can sign the contract and pay the rent and/or deposit upfront and move into your new home.
Ohhh great...Thanks :)
and a thing about homestay..how is that arranged?? From the sites itself bcoz I havent seen any homestay adds so far?

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

afhhfyyj said:
Ohhh great...Thanks :)
and a thing about homestay..how is that arranged?? From the sites itself bcoz I havent seen any homestay adds so far?
If you google "home stay winnipeg", you would find lots of advertisement/link like the one as below (which is pretty much self explanatory on how to arrange):

http://www.homestayfinder.com/SearchHost.aspx?country=CA&city=winnipeg#.U52pdnmxFid

afhhfyyj

Mar 31, 2014

steaky said:
If you google "home stay winnipeg", you would find lots of advertisement/link like the one as below (which is pretty much self explanatory on how to arrange):

http://www.homestayfinder.com/SearchHost.aspx?country=CA&city=winnipeg#.U52pdnmxFid
Thank you so very much steaky!

afhhfyyj

Mar 31, 2014

afhhfyyj said:
Thank you so very much steaky!
Could you also please elaborate whats a condo??
And for students visiting Canada for the first time in their lives, where is the most appropriate option to stay??
Apartments, basements, homestay, condos???

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

afhhfyyj said:
Could you also please elaborate whats a condo??
And for students visiting Canada for the first time in their lives, where is the most appropriate option to stay??
Apartments, basements, homestay, condos???
For students, I think the dormitory with meal plans of the college/university is the best option for newly arrived from abroad students to stay. They don't have to shop for grocery, cook for themselves, but live with their peers. They would have more time for social gathering and study.

I'm not going to discuss the difference between condo, apartment and home stay. You can dig a lot of information in this forum and the internet.

However, rooming houses exists for rent in Canada - each house might be owned by an individual and the rent to multiple tenants and/or sub-tenants. The washroom and bedrooms can be either shared or independent. Kitchen, laundry facilities and entrances are shared.

Jassibrarr

Star Member
Jul 17, 2018
Is there any accomodation options available for female international student near red river clg roblin center winnipeg.plz reply soon.