zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi.
I have 2 same level degrees.
1. Bachelor of Computer Science. AOT - 16 points
2. Bachelor of Business Admin AOT - 6 points
So will I score for both degrees 16+6= 22 points?

Thanks.

nanak12

Sep 29, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
no, you will only score the highest one, which is 16 in your case

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nanak12 said:
no, you will only score the highest one, which is 16 in your case
Thanks nanak.
Also I would like to ask that for points of work experience is it necessary that the experience should be relevant to the degree?
I have 2 degrees. 1. Bachelor of Computer Science 2. Bachelor of Business Administration. If I apply on the basis of Computer Science will I get score for my Area of training? I do not have relevant IT experience. I have Business Management related 10 years work experience. So If I apply on the basis of Computer Science will I get 16 score for Area of training for computer science and 8 score for separately for business management related work experience?

Secondly my wife's degree is in Commerce area. It includes accounting and finance. But on the area of training on Quebec website it only says Bachelor of Accounting & Accounting Science & Bachelor of Banking and Finance. Will she score points for that area of training as it is very similar?
Thank you.

anupom

Jul 28, 2016
Need your help

My question is AOT related:

I have complete my Bachelor of Business Administration and Master of Business Administration. My major was "Marketing" in both.

in AOT section B "Marketing and Purchasing" honors will get 12 points
in AOT section C "Business Administration" will get 6 points

so in my case which section should i pick???

Thanks in advance

utsobtirtha2014

Jun 13, 2016
Hi Nanak,

your prudence guideline needed.

I am evaluating my chances for being qualify for CSQ in Preliminary Evaluation for Immigration tool. Suggest me in the followings:

I have 4 years Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery after secondary (12 class). Then completed 2 years degree & 1 year master degree. What could be the best match my educational qualification & AOT for Preliminary Evaluation?

Thanks in advance