+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR...

Feb 24, 2009
Hi All,

Happy Saint Patrick's Day (tomorrow).

I've just checked on e-cas and London started processing my pr on March 2nd (they received it on 18th February from Mississauga where my Canadian wife's sponsorship was approved)

I haven't received an AOR yet.

Do they always send one out or is there normally delay (whatever 'normally means' with these people)?

Thanks,

Patrick (not the saint!)

welshiess

Star Member
Jan 8, 2009
Hi Patrick,

I am in a similar position.

London started processing me on the 11th March......after initial approval in Mississauga on the 25th Feb.

I will post here as soon as I get something....although apparently London don't always send for spousal cases.....it's just a relief to know that they have the package!

Emmy

Star Member
Jun 27, 2008
London started processing ours on November 5th and we never received anything from them. I recently went in there in person and filled out an enquiry form asking for my file number, which should have been on the AOR, and they told me I should get a response in 3 working days. That was almost two weeks ago, and still no response, so I'm not holding my breath. From what I've read London don't usually bother sending an AOR, so I wouldn't worry if you haven't received anything. Just keep an eye on eCas using the sponsor's details and client id to follow the progress of the PR application. In my case, I only want the file number so I can order my CAIPS notes to hopefully see what the hold up is.