+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR to PPR

Manavjee

Star Member
May 23, 2022
Hello Guys,

I applied to IRCC on Sep 23 and get my biometrics done on October 14. Medical status has been updated saying passed. Although, we cannot say how long will it take to get processed our documents, could anyone can say the fastest processing timeline of express entry? Can we expect that we can get the decision in 3 months since the immigration minister has announced to complete the process within 6 months.

Additionally, please inform to me if you know the timeline of each step as I said earlier that I received a biometrics instruction letter in 16 business days or 22 calendar days. So far as I know the processing starts immediately after getting AOR which was on September 23.

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
Hello Guys,

I applied to IRCC on Sep 23 and get my biometrics done on October 14. Medical status has been updated saying passed. Although, we cannot say how long will it take to get processed our documents, could anyone can say the fastest processing timeline of express entry? Can we expect that we can get the decision in 3 months since the immigration minister has announced to complete the process within 6 months.

Additionally, please inform to me if you know the timeline of each step as I said earlier that I received a biometrics instruction letter in 16 business days or 22 calendar days. So far as I know the processing starts immediately after getting AOR which was on September 23.
No, we don't have timelines for each step as it varies far too much across applications.

Just assume 6 months, and that would be lucky given they keep raising targets.

The pre-pandemic days with small backlogs and applicants gloating that they got COPR in 18 days because they think IRCC gave them special treatment or thought the officer had a crush on them because they look pretty in their photos are over.

ttsoldier13

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
12-01-2022
Hello Guys,

Every case is different and we don't know the complexity of your file. The fastest possible is about 3 months but it's best to assume 6 months .

Manavjee

Star Member
May 23, 2022
Please share your status if you have received any golden email from IRCC. those who have received an ITA on August 17, 2022 and applied between August 17 and October 17 (within two days).
What are your current status now?
Does anyone have received an enquiry email to their's employer about your job history?

Manavjee

Star Member
May 23, 2022
Has anyone received any updates(Except Biometrics and Medical updates) from IRCC who submitted their application in September 2022? I heard that one of my friends received PPR in 61 days. Please share.

Hus85

Sep 16, 2017
Has anyone received any updates(Except Biometrics and Medical updates) from IRCC who submitted their application in September 2022? I heard that one of my friends received PPR in 61 days. Please share.
My friend submitted the application in Sept 2022. He just received a medical request for his dependents outside of Canada. In between, he had ADR of a police certificate and a marriage certificate.
His family medical is scheduled on 5th Jan 2023. Let's see what will happen after that..

vidurarora

Jun 12, 2023
Hi All,

please help.

my AOR is 15 april
Biometric, Medical passed in early May

On 5th June I got Background verification completed status in tracker.

However, i have still not received any passport email. When can I expect the same??

Hope everything is alright with my application.

Reactions: Ram thapa

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Hi All,

please help.

my AOR is 15 april

However, i have still not received any passport email. When can I expect the same??

Are you EE or Non-EE applicant?

You can check the "average" processing time here:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Hi All,

please help.

my AOR is 15 april

The time frame provided is 24 months to complete the process, so you must remain calm and being patient, as there are nothing that you can do to speed up processing

Ram thapa

May 11, 2023
Hi All,

please help.

my AOR is 15 april

I think we are on same boat what did ypu apply for i mean from work permit or ??
my medical was updated passed on 20 june and bg check to NA for now??
Any update ?

NadirAli72

Jan 4, 2024
Hi everyone
I apply on ircc portal on 7 December for visit visa my biometric completed on 20 December Ircc Application tracker show background in progress or eligibility in progress what does this mean ?