Med's Done....
17-10-2019
Passport Req..
09-03-2020
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2020
LANDED..........
27-8-2020
Does anyone know when exactly the A.11.2 check (Eligibility) start and how long does it take?
45-70 days post AOR.

Reactions: nmenon

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Andy, the second box is unclear. What does it mean that "CIC are currently issuing for medicals passed"? You mean to say that people are getting their MEP now if their AOR was between 27 OCtober 2019 and 1 november 2019?
Yes, wording are a bit off, will fix that :)

That's exactly what is means.

Waqask86

Nov 13, 2019
No, you should have receive BIL: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/biometrics.asp

Call them or raise CSE.
Wasn't able to get a number for them that I can call from UK and raise a CSE instead.
Got this as a reply, which does not help one bit. Did not even mention which Visa Office is dealing with my application.

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.
Since it was received on September 11, 2019, it is still within regular processing times.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.
We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
What is the visa office job anyway? I’ve no idea. Can someone enlighten me? @legalfalcon @andy108 ??
Based on what I've seen on this forum, files being transferred to a Local Visa Office (because not all are, apparently) are SUPPOSEDLY transferred there at the beginning of the "IP2 stage", right after an eligibility recommendation has been made on the applicant. At the Local Visa Office, the eligibility is supposedly finalized, and the background check (Security assessment is conducted). If the file is ultimately approved, the Local Visa Office will send the PPR email/notice (Request for Passport) as well, and then provide the visa stamp and COPR once the passport is received.

The Local Visa Office is often the Canadian Embassy/Consulate/High Commission in your country of residence, but persons' files are also distributed to Local Visa Offices in other nearby countries, based on the local visa offices' workloads. (https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/visa-office-vo-express-entry-question.497154/)

pumpkin_latte

Oct 17, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Good evening, everybody. Just a minor update. It's 2 months since my e-AOR and there has been no change in status and the status is reflected in my signature. However, I do get the strange feeling that I may be in IP2. Reason is that my meds passed 10 October 2019, and my biometrics were received on the 14th. I started tracking my status only after the 17th. on the 17th the BCG was "We are processing your BCG". But I vaguely remember (like 70% sure) that it was this was NOT the status when my AOR was submitted; I get the feeling that it was something along the lines of "We will inform you when we start your BCG check" or perhaps even "Not applicable". Anyway, I don't want to give myself or anybody else in my scenario any false hopes, so let's take this though with a pinch of salt and hope for fast processing.

@andy108 , care to chime in, or provide some colorful stats?

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
Good evening, everybody. Just a minor update. It's 2 months since my e-AOR and there has been no change in status and the status is reflected in my signature. However, I do get the strange feeling that I may be in IP2. Reason is that my meds passed 10 October 2019, and my biometrics were received on the 14th. I started tracking my status only after the 17th. on the 17th the BCG was "We are processing your BCG". But I vaguely remember (like 70% sure) that it was this was NOT the status when my AOR was submitted; I get the feeling that it was something along the lines of "We will inform you when we start your BCG check" or perhaps even "Not applicable". Anyway, I don't want to give myself or anybody else in my scenario any false hopes, so let's take this though with a pinch of salt and hope for fast processing.

Just curious are you aware of a standard flow:

Post-submission stages:
False IP2
- Usually right from AOR or just after MEP. Background Check shows "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.”
MEP - Medicals passed: review of medical results changes from "You do not need a medical exam." to "You have passed the medical exam." There is no email for MEP.
Ghost Update - When you log in, the application says it's been "updated" but none of the fields have changed. Once you logout and log back in, the application returns to being "submitted". Ghost updates are not announced by email and a candidate must check their profile daily to not miss them.
Ghost Update #1 or Real IP1 - "In progress" 1: Background Check changes to "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check." Usually follows MEP. Some applicants (especially Inland and CEC) skip this stage. You should receive an email for your Real IP1 - the email will not provide any details, just that your application has been updated.
NA2 - "Not Applicable" 2: Background Check changes to "Not Applicable" again after IP1. Some applicants skip this stage and it is easily missed. No email.
Ghost Update #2 or Real IP2 - "In progress" 2: Background Check changes to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information." No email.
NA3 - "Not Applicable" 3: Background Check changes to "Not Applicable" again after IP2 (uncommon).
Ghost Update #3 or Final Ghost Update - Often considered a sign that PPR is coming soon. Not seen by all applicants.
PPR - Passport request: IRCC sends "Ready for visa" e-mail asking you to submit your documents to your visa office so they can issue your CoPR and entry visa if applicable. A PPR is announced only by email, and there may be no changes made directly to the profile. If you are worried you might miss it, you can whitelist the email domain @cic.gc.ca to ensure the email comes straight to your inbox.
CoPR - Confirmation of Permanent Residence: A document that says you've been approved for permanent residence.

Other notes:
1. The ‘eligibility’ and ‘final decision’ fields in your profile will not change to passed until after you receive your CoPR. This is an example of what a profile may look like following a CoPR.
2. Remember that these are not "official" stages, but they are used frequently throughout the forum to track the processing of applications.

easy breezy

Nov 10, 2019
Hello everyone. I'm a FSW Outland applicant with AOR on September 28.
I just wanted to ask how can I update my address because I recently moved back from Sydney to Manila last week. Can you please advise me on what to do? Thank you!

dr.josemrod

Sep 3, 2019
Santiago, Dominican Republic
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-08-2019
AOR Received.
05-09-2019
Med's Done....
18-09-2019
LANDED..........
08-05-2020
Based on what I've seen on this forum, files being transferred to a Local Visa Office (because not all are, apparently) are SUPPOSEDLY transferred there at the beginning of the "IP2 stage", right after an eligibility recommendation has been made on the applicant. At the Local Visa Office, the eligibility is supposedly finalized, and the background check (Security assessment is conducted). If the file is ultimately approved, the Local Visa Office will send the PPR email/notice (Request for Passport) as well, and then provide the visa stamp and COPR once the passport is received.

The Local Visa Office is often the Canadian Embassy/Consulate/High Commission in your country of residence, but persons' files are also distributed to Local Visa Offices in other nearby countries, based on the local visa offices' workloads. (https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/visa-office-vo-express-entry-question.497154/)
True

dr.josemrod

Sep 3, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-08-2019
AOR Received.
05-09-2019
Med's Done....
18-09-2019
LANDED..........
08-05-2020

You are suffering from the applicant's Mirage Disease :). Chill and wait, if you are FSW then probably it's the same as when AOR was received.

dr.josemrod

Sep 3, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-08-2019
AOR Received.
05-09-2019
Med's Done....
18-09-2019
LANDED..........
08-05-2020
Hello everyone. I'm a FSW Outland applicant with AOR on September 28.
I just wanted to ask how can I update my address because I recently moved back from Sydney to Manila last week. Can you please advise me on what to do? Thank you!
First I think you will need a new PCC.

For the address update, just submit a webform with the new information.