+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****AOR SEPTEMBER 2019 Tracking and discussions - join here***** ||||

pumpkin_latte

Oct 17, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Hello @andy108 , Can you please share sample PPR and do we get it via email or messages in our application.
You will get it in an EMAIL to your registered mail address. If you have been receiving emails from CIC in your inbox, no further tweaks, precautions are necessary. No need to be freaked out and check your spam multiple times a day.

The subject line will be "Ready for Visa/Pret pour Visa and will be from a sender with [at]cic.ga.ca email address.

If you have given a Gmail email id like most people, then use this tutorial to whitelist the cic.ga.ca domain (basically tell Gmail to allow all emails from that domain and not to identify anything from that domain as spam.)

Ronaldomessi

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
29-Aug-2019
AOR Received.
29-Aug-2019
You will get it in an EMAIL to your registered mail address. If you have been receiving emails from CIC in your inbox, no further tweaks, precautions are necessary. No need to be freaked out and check your spam multiple times a day.

The subject line will be "Ready for Visa/Pret pour Visa and will be from a sender with [at]cic.ga.ca email address.

If you have given a Gmail email id like most people, then use this tutorial to whitelist the cic.ga.ca domain (basically tell Gmail to allow all emails from that domain and not to identify anything from that domain as spam.)
I got it in my CIC account in messages under name : Information letter

Vamsi2504

Sep 29, 2019

Thank you, even I got a new message in cic account 'Information letter'. Just wondering if it is ppr or have to wait for anymore mails.

pumpkin_latte

Oct 17, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Thank you, even I got a new message in cic account 'Information letter'. Just wondering if it is ppr or have to wait for anymore mails.
Whatever the message in your myCIC account says, make sure you read it thoroughly and follow through in the timeline they specify.

GwenFayeth

Star Member
Jul 24, 2019
URGENT HELP NEEDED

Hello all,

I received an email today from IRCC requesting an address in Edmonton, AB where I will be residing. I am currently in Montreal, QC on a closed-work permit. I found a job in Edmonton, AB and applied for a new closed work permit that hasn't been decisioned yet.

In my previous correspondence with IRCC I mentioned to them that I have applied for a new work permit, and my contract in Montreal will end on 31/01/2020, and I am prepared to leave Montreal on that day and go to Edmonton to begin my new employment if my work permit or PR is issued by then. But without a new work permit or PR I cannot go to Edmonton to begin my employment.

I don't yet have an address in Edmonton since I haven't moved there yet, but I can provide the address of a friend with whom I can stay until I find an apartment. Would that be sufficient?

What do you recommend?

Thank you in advance.

Niyiid

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-20
IELTS Request
07-12-19
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
I’ve just received the ‘Ready for Visa’ email. Here’s my timeline:

Stream: FSW Outland
Profile Creation: 20 June 2019
ITA: 20 August 2019
AOR: 5 September 2019
MEP: 19 September 2019
1st GU (by email): 20 September 2019
BIL: 23 September 2019
2nd GU (on CIC portal) : 16 December 2019
3rd GU (on CIC portal): 7 January 2020
Ready for Visa/PPR: 7 January 2020 from CPCO

As happy as I am today, my happiest moment in this journey was when I received ITA on 20 August 2019. The back to back draw (on a Tuesday) was unexpected and considering my CRS was 458, ITA was not feasible at the time; the CRS decreased 9 points from the previous draw.

Special thanks to the amazing guys on this forum. To those waiting, your day will come very soon.

All glory to God!
Congratulations

Goodygoody

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Finally got my PPR today Jan 14 after it was sent on Dec 4 to wrong email . If I didn’t order notes and went through it carefully I wouldn’t have known they had sent a request Dec 4. I had called Jan 3 to check eligibility and the rep didn’t even tell me my application was approved and a request was sent already . I’m still great full though got the request 1 day after informing them.

AOR: Sept 20
CEC Inland
VO: Edmonton