Visa Office......
unknown
NOC Code......
6XXX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
springchicken said:
Thanks

Aarti21 - don't worry, I'm not sure how CIC processes but as its the first year it's interesting to see :(

I submitted on March 5th and why it only showed CIC received my application on Jan 3, 2015 ? :eek:

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hope for the best said:
I submitted on March 5th and why it only showed CIC received my application on Jan 3, 2015 ? :eek:
this is very interesting...

well.. let's hope the 6months will count from when the app was submitted on ECAS.... lol... I wish....

;D

nastasya

Star Member
Feb 24, 2015
do you guys use your express entry profile number (E000******) to check ECAS status or something else?
and when you go to check application status link do you choose PR within Canada and then Temporary resident permit holder? I sent ,y application on FEB 27 and still cant access my ECAS

colorblind

Apr 3, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nastasya said:
do you guys use your express entry profile number (E000******) to check ECAS status or something else?
and when you go to check application status link do you choose PR within Canada and then Temporary resident permit holder? I sent ,y application on FEB 27 and still cant access my ECAS
yes PR within Canada and yes TR holder, but at first I was able to find it only through UCI. Now I can through both E number and UCI.

ngelsa

Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Sept 18, 2014 (PNP)
Doc's Request.
May 4, 2015 (EE) / June 11, 2015 (PNP)
Nomination.....
Sept 12, 2014 (SINP)
AOR Received.
Feb 18, 2015 (EE) / Feb 16, 2015 (PNP)
IELTS Request
CELPIP submitted with both EE and PNP applications
Med's Request
March 6, 2015 (PNP)
Med's Done....
Feb 6, 2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Jul 15, 2015 (EE)
LANDED..........
Aug 26, 2015 (EE)
This is my guess, based on the old system, to why some people cannot look up their application on ECAS:

Generally speaking CIC hasn't touch your application yet and thus have not "input" it onto ECAS, doesn't matter whether you use UCI or EXXXXXXXXX File Number. Once an officer has started your application then you will be able to look up your status on ECAS first using your UCI. Sometime there is a delay to link the file number to the ECAS system from personal experience.

At the moment I cannot look up my EE application on ECAS either but I can find my old PR application which is still in progress. So rest assure that if the call center agent can see your application then you don't have to worry. I phoned the call center agent a lot lately and ensure that my application is still there. One of them suggested that I submit a case specific inquiry form to ask why I cannot look up my application using ECAS and I did, but CIC won't respond to me until 35 business days in regards to the case specific inquiry.

Anyway, hope this helps.

SMCANADAVISA

Oct 21, 2014
naga.msbi said:
Same I applied on Mar 5th .

nothing in ECAS
ok...so looking at you guys I can go to sleep now. My application was submitted last week only so shouldn't bother to check on eCAS for next two weeks :-X