+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR received

sumit39

Jun 26, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

With God's blessings, we have got AOR today. Our initial application was received by NS on 31st July .

I need your help now.

1. Do we need to submit all the original documents?
2. what does it mean by "original transcripts of all degress must be submitted in university sealed envelopes"?
3. We have been given 120 days time period. Can someone tell what is the most time consuming task so that we can start that task first.
for example police verification, work exp etc? Which task is most time consuming?

Thanks,

meena

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th June'09
Doc's Request.
18th Sep'09
AOR Received.
22nd Jan'10
Med's Request
7th April
Med's Done....
1st May
Passport Req..
7th April'10
VISA ISSUED...
31st May'10
LANDED..........
Landed on 12th March'11
Congrtulations!!!

You dont ned to submit original Documents.

Onlu IELTS and Police Vrifications and needs to be submitted originals. Other docuemnts should be photocopied.

See IMM5610 Checklist on the site.

Meena

harryk

Star Member
Apr 29, 2009
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations! Yes, you only have to send your IELTS marksheet and PCC in original. Also, you have to send the original job responsibilities and work experience certificate from your employer on the official letterpad. All the other documents should be photocopies which must be attested by the Notary. With regards, harryk.

x_axez

Sep 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
damascus
NOC Code......
4131 ( JD-SHARIF )
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aug 2009
Doc's Request.
oct 2009
AOR Received.
dec 2009
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
future
Med's Request
future
Med's Done....
future
Interview........
future
Passport Req..
future
VISA ISSUED...
future
LANDED..........
future
for my situation MS & BS is hardest and i am trying to get them before my aor.
proof of relative and docs is the next
after that police certificate .

all depends on your country, these options are subject to my country (IRAN)

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Congratulations! Depending on what countries you need to get PCCs from, that can be the most time-consuming. It can also be time consuming to get letters of reference from all past employers if you have changed jobs very much.

RE your question -
2. what does it mean by "original transcripts of all degrees must be submitted in university sealed envelopes"?

It means that, for all degree-related education, you have to apply to your university to get an official copy of your transcript - this would be considered an "original". In the US/Canada and likely many other countries, a a transcript is only considered "official" if the sealed envelope from the university is unopened. You often have the option of obtaining an unofficial transcript as well (not enclosed in a sealed envelope), so the instructions are specifying the "official" version of the transcript.

This can be difficult for some applicants whose universities do not follow this system... search this site for others who have obtained transcripts from universities in your country, and find out what they have done.

Good luck!

zoom.84

Star Member
Sep 18, 2009
Congrats !!! I have one question to u , did u get the AOR physically by post or just got the scanned copy of AOR through email notification ?
Plzz reply..it'll be great help for me.
Thank u.

sumit39

Jun 26, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for your informative replies. i received my AOR through mail which is the scanned copy.