CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-10-2019
AOR Received.
18-10-2019
Guys here is our story.. pls see if you can help us.
I came to Canada on WP with my wife in 2017. We had a baby in 2018. In 2019 February my wife and child went to India on a vacation.

[Self: Inland - Spouse: Was in India - Child: Canadian born.]

Meanwhile, I cleared IELTS in June 2019 and received invite in September 2019.

Category : CEC
AOR on : 18-October-2019
MED and RCMP: done upfront
PPR: 10-March-2020.

I sent my passport to CPC Ottawa and got CoPR on 4-May-2020.

But, my wife couldn’t submit her passport in India due to Covid-19 VFS closures.

When I asked IRCC about my landing process, they said it’s not possible until all of the applicants get their CoPR.

All the VFS offices in India were closed and No flights to Canada.. so we could do nothing.. Meanwhile, My CoPR also got expired on 12th October 2020.

Then, I requested for a Travel Authorization letter for Family Reunification from IRCC in December and brought my wife and child from India to Canada in February 2021. (She has a 10 yr validity visitor visa on her passport. So she could travel to Canada. But can stay only up to 6 months as a visitor inside Canada till this August 2021).

Hoping before that we will get our CoPR
We have updated my wife’s address on our file through WebForm as well as by calling IRCC on March 3rd 2021.

But, after that there is no updates till now.. we keep calling IRCC for every 15-20 days.
But they are always say:
“you no need to do anything now.”
“Everything looks fine in your file.
“Your MED also got updated on April 20th which means someone is looking into your application.
“Your file is on queue..”
“your Work Permit has validity upto January 2022. so your file is not an urgent category.”
“Due to Covid processing gets delayed”
“Only urgent files we are prioritizing now.”
“You can extend your wife’s stay by applying a Visitor record or an open WP. She doesn’t have to get out of Canada”
“You also can apply for a bridging work permit from this September”… “ blah blah blah.. “

Risks:
Now we’re much worried because, recently I heard from our HR department that, once my WP expires, they will not consider any Bridging Work Permit and all.
I must go back to India and can come to Canada once I get my PR.

So.. this is all about our current situation guys. Kidnly share your friendly advises. Thanks in advance