+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>AOR October 2022<<<<<<<**Join Here**

beesdad

Apr 15, 2022
Guys, I have a question. I have an update on the IRCC tracker today, and both "Background Verification" and "Eligibility" are "in progress".

Any idea what it means in terms of time left for PR?

Kind regards,
Sunil

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Guys, I have a question. I have an update on the IRCC tracker today, and both "Background Verification" and "Eligibility" are "in progress".

Any idea what it means in terms of time left for PR?

Kind regards,
Sunil
Could be weeks to Months
The tracker is not a live update and more of a periodic reflection of overall status

Call IRCC for updates if you do not have access to Application via GC Key

AbigailA

May 20, 2022
Oh wow!! I thought I was the only one, and the worst thing is that we can’t really do anything apart from waiting!!!!
Definitely not the only one! I'm PNP inland, October AOR. Everything shows as completed since January except for Eligibility, which shows "Not Started". -.-

Meanwhile some PNP folks on Reddit got their PR within 6 months. It's really hard to be patient and not stress out!

Rocson

Aug 3, 2023
Hello,
If my ECA and English are done do I have a chance for immigration or do I need to go for a French test?

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Definitely not the only one! I'm PNP inland, October AOR. Everything shows as completed since January except for Eligibility, which shows "Not Started". -.-

Meanwhile some PNP folks on Reddit got their PR within 6 months. It's really hard to be patient and not stress out!
Totally hear you
A friend of mine[PNP Manitoba] , Applied full application in Dec 2022 and got Portal 1 in 4 weeks
However there is a still a classmate, AOR Oct 2022, CoPR shows on tracker since March 2023, NO Portal 1 till this morning

So waiting is all one can do and it is indeed very random from what I Have seen over the years with how applications are processed.

Good Luck

Deepak884800

Star Member
Apr 6, 2022
Hello everyone!
FSW-PNP-O (Outlander)
-PVO-Sydney, NS
-SVO-CPC, Ottawa
-AOR-26/10/2022
-Medicals-4/11/2022
-Biometrics-16/11/2022
-Eligibility-15/08/2023
-Background Check-15/08/2023
-Re-medicals passed-30/08/2023
-Final Decision on GC Key-08/09/2023
-Portal 1-11/09/2023

Deepak884800

Star Member
Apr 6, 2022
My background check was in progress since April 19, 2023 and got completed on August 14, 2023. I don't know if shooting the web-form worked for me, but I did raise one and both eligibility and BG changed from in progress to completed.
I hope this helps !
Good luck to you all:)

Deepak884800

Star Member
Apr 6, 2022
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

-Raise your webform through the above link
-Raise your query through a letter in pdf format.
-Be very specific with your query or else they’ll come back with a generic reply which won’t serve the purpose
-Attach the above mentioned pdf file.
-Trim the same content of pdf file and let this go in the text box too of the web form
-You’ll end up receiving "two" email from IRCC office, post that a ghost update on gckey and thereafter on tracker.

"We received your enquiry".

"We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you".

-This is a sign that your web form query is taken on record and is parked on your file
-This way it helps the application to move in the right direction.

This is what I did and I was rewarded, "mind you this works only if standard processing time line has elapsed".

Eloulou

Apr 12, 2023
Hi everyone,
I forgot to share some updates as I was told to:
-EE FSW-Inland
-PVO-Etobicoke and SVO- Montreal
-AOR- Oct 6,2022
-Medicals passed-Dec 13, 2022
-Biometrics-linked from previous visitor visa
-Background Check completed-Aug 24, 2023 (was in progress since April 19, 2023)
-Received a call from IRCC on the 25th of August to confirm that I’m in Canada (I was very surprised because I saw nowhere that this could happen)
-Eligibility completed-Aug 25, 2023 with COPR showing in tracker
-Final Decision on GC Key-Aug 25, 2023
-Portal email 1-Aug 28, 2023 (I replied the same day)
-Portal email 2- Sept 11, 2023 (Replied the same)
-eCOPR - Pending
Good luck to anyone still waiting!!!

Last edited:

cat midnight

Nov 6, 2023
I have few queries regarding CBSA notes
My aor is 16 november 2022
Everything else is cleared except security.
I have ordered GCMs twice. Recent notes suggest they are doing C.check on spouse.
I have few queries regarding gcms notes.
Under restricted session:
Latest update states: verification in progress, dd changes july/01/2023
Recieved: no edoc provided client inquiry ×03.
I would like to know what does edoc mean as in what are they looking for? And does client inquiry multipied ×3 times means that they have inquired thrice?
And in latest update it states verification which is singular does it mean verification of P.A or spouse has been done and only other remains?
Also, in previous tab it says: verifications in progress , due date pushed may/20/2023
Recieved client inquiry ×01, no edoc provided,
Flipped to rec'd
What does flipped to record mean?
Can you please explain these tabs?

leevick

Star Member
Feb 8, 2022
China
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Status update:

Ordered CBSA notes on December 2023, significant changes compared to March 2023:

1. Due date pushed forward to Jan 1, 2024
2. Exemption from disclosure reduced from s19,s21,s22,s26 to s21
3. Security Screening page vanished
4. In notes say "case under review on December 8, 2023"
5. Office location changed from "RROC FSW" to "RROC FSW ADM"

I think it might be that my security screening has returned from CBSA and is waiting for the final admissibility review.

I hope you guys are doing well with your case.