+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>AOR October 2022<<<<<<<**Join Here**

vakulg

Sep 20, 2022
ITA: 14th September
Hi everyone,

Great to see so many PPRs coming in!

I’m still waiting for mine, sharing my timeline to add an additional data point.

FSW Inland
VO: Montreal

ITA: 14th September
AOR: 10th October
ADR: 31st October
ADR: 7th November “We are reviewing the additional docs you provided”
MEP: 7th November

Review of Eligibility:
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Background Check:
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final Decision:
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Called IRCC today: Criminality has passed; Eligibility and Security is in information gathering stage, will start after.

Fingers crossed to receive good news soon!
FSW - Inland and I have similar timeline like yours - my VO is Montreal too!
Please do keep us updated if you receive any updates
Fingers crossed

Reactions: dk17

dk17

Sep 5, 2022
Category........
FSW
How were you able to make contact to an agent? Please share the options you selected. I have been trying but no luck.
Hi, I dialed the IRCC number that's fairly easily searchable on Google.
You have to be in Canada (or at least dial from a Canadian number), so if you're not in Canada, there's posts on the forum which tell you how to get around that. Unfortunately, I haven't looked into it, so can't help you there.
As far as getting into the queue, it took me 10-15 tries myself, so you just have to keep trying over multiple days and you'll eventually get lucky!

dk17

Sep 5, 2022
Category........
FSW
Hi buddy, my VO is also Montreal, may I ask you what is your status of background check, mine is stuck at info share since Dec 1, 2022, so just wondering... Is Montreal very slow?
My background check status in the portal is "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

No idea about the speed of the Montreal office (or any other office for that matter), but honestly there's nothing you and I can do, so I suggest not overthinking or stressing too much!

donBaguette

Dec 9, 2022
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-10-2022
AOR Received.
05-10-2022
Med's Done....
26-10-2022
FSW - CRS 527

ITA:
28th September
AOR: 5th October
MEP/BIL: 26th October
Biometrics linked: 28th October

No GU or anything since then
I talked to an agent today and nothing has been done to my application at all ... nothing has started

• Sad
Reactions: yenice

donBaguette

Dec 9, 2022
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-10-2022
AOR Received.
05-10-2022
Med's Done....
26-10-2022
I couldn't even go through call mine is stuck with medical under review
That's terrible... I don't know why it's so random for no reasons

yenice

Sep 14, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-10-2022
Nomination.....
17-10-2022
AOR Received.
30-10-2022
That's terrible... I don't know why it's so random for no reasons
My last GU was Dec 6 nothing after that. I even requested gcms. Hopefully we'll get approval soon

Reactions: donBaguette

yenice

Sep 14, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-10-2022
Nomination.....
17-10-2022
AOR Received.
30-10-2022
Checked my account daily as usual, and got frustrated as usual :(
Frustrating isn't it. I stopped checking my account 4x a day, I only check 2x a day now haha.

Deepak884800

Star Member
Apr 6, 2022
I don't know if any of you guys are aware of this news but IRCC has mistakenly assigned nearly 60,000 applications , mostly of Indian origin to officers who no longer hold office and are authorize to process these applications. At this point it looks like the office is re-assigning these applications to the right officers and hence the process has slowed down off late. If you're from India it may be that your file is part of this glitch and hence the delay.

https://www.cicnews.com/2022/12/tens-of-thousands-of-ircc-applications-assigned-to-inactive-immigration-officers-1232220.html#gs.oewga4

• Wow
Reactions: vkamath

vkamath

Nov 30, 2022
I talked to an agent today and nothing has been done to my application at all ... nothing has started
I totally feel what you are going through. If your Criminality and MEP is passed, there is high chance your checks are in progress. Atleast that was in my case...

my AOR was sep 2022, till Dec 14 my eligibility was not started. On 15th I called IRCC they said my eligibility was recommended passed. Security is still not started. But on 11th Jan 23 I got the golden mail.

Some IRCC agents will dig through your file and get you more Info. Some IRCC agents are very rude, Once a lady told me that I should stop calling them every week and should not expect my PR to be done till Oct 2023.

I recommend putting in an GCMS notes via the official website, it is very easy to do.

Also the IRCC IVR is useless. The IVR still says my they are checking if i am eligible. .

alwaysbeehappy

Star Member
Dec 17, 2022
I totally feel what you are going through. If your Criminality and MEP is passed, there is high chance your checks are in progress. Atleast that was in my case...

my AOR was sep 2022, till Dec 14 my eligibility was not started. On 15th I called IRCC they said my eligibility was recommended passed. Security is still not started. But on 11th Jan 23 I got the golden mail.

Some IRCC agents will dig through your file and get you more Info. Some IRCC agents are very rude, Once a lady told me that I should stop calling them every week and should not expect my PR to be done till Oct 2023.

I recommend putting in an GCMS notes via the official website, it is very easy to do.

Also the IRCC IVR is useless. The IVR still says my they are checking if i am eligible. .
I have the same eligibility status when i ordered cbsa. May I know which VO and SVO? Mine is VO Ottawa and SVO CIO. Thank you.

hoping to get the golden email soon

Reactions: vkamath

greatstrides

Star Member
Jan 12, 2023
Hello Everyone

I am really happy to share with all of you that I have received my PPR today.
My visa office is RROC and I got message in my email that my GCKey account has a message for me.
There was a request letter in it. Rest of the fields are same.
IRCC is really finalising OCT AORs.

My timelines are below

FSW-O
AOR 27 Oct 2022
MEP/BIL 29 Nov
ADR 8 Dec
ADR -13 Jan "We are reviewing additional docs"
GU 25 Jan
PPR 26 Jan

Thank you everyone and I wish everyone get their PPR soon!!!

Congrats! What was in your adr request?