Study visa 31-dec-2013
Passport Req..
PPR PP req and DM: sep 12, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
31-dec-2013
LANDED..........
13-january-2014, PR Landing: 7 Oct,2018
Hi all,

I'm a PNP Applicant from outland. (Country of Residence : Australia)
I received AOR on 4th October, since then i have received no update. Not even Biometrics or Medical Passed Letters.

Should i be worried at this stage?

If anyone could help answer me, much appreciated.
Hi what is your background check status in portal?

Jasmin23

Jan 16, 2023
Hi all,

could you please tell me what is the difference between Primary VO and secondary VO? Which VO is actually processing our application?
Thank you!!

HopelessBR

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Brazil
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Hi guys, just to update you all. We just received our PPR. There were no updates in the portal since ADR requesting RPRF. After we received a notification email today, there was just a minor update showing ADR Not Applicable.
No decision made, no changes in background check at all. But the request letter was there in the messages showing the following:

"The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of
Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa" (........)

ariel_cc

Aug 12, 2020
FSW Inland
with 1 dependant

Timeline
AOR: Oct 4
Medical passed: Oct 26
Biometric collection letter for dependant: Oct 26
Biometric linked for dependant: Oct 28
Ghost update: Nov 23
Portal 1 email: Dec 28 from etobicoke
updating
Portal 2 credentials email: Dec 30
eCOPR: Jan 24

Last edited:
Reactions: mini27

Knight_Toto

Sep 19, 2022
Category........
FSW
Hi guys, just to update you all. We just received our PPR. There were no updates in the portal since ADR requesting RPRF. After we received a notification email today, there was just a minor update showing ADR Not Applicable.
No decision made, no changes in background check at all. But the request letter was there in the messages showing the following:

"The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of
Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa" (........)
Congratulations! :)

So you had no update, no email - just the message in the portal? Did you happen to keep track of any GUs?

HopelessBR

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Brazil
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Congratulations! :)

So you had no update, no email - just the message in the portal? Did you happen to keep track of any GUs?
Thank you!
I happened to login some other times but there were no updates at all, seems like we missed all GUs. The email we received today only showed we had an update in the portal, nothing else.

mini27

Dec 12, 2022
Nomination.....
31 Aug 22
AOR Received.
29 Oct 22
Med's Done....
Upfront

Heartiest congratulations. We have similar timelines. Awaiting impatiently for PPR.

Reactions: HopelessBR

Gur323

Star Member
Feb 23, 2022

Congartulations bro !!!

Reactions: HopelessBR

rabrakha

Champion Member
Dec 4, 2013
chandigarh
Visa Office......
chandigarh
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Ainp applied 18 may 2016, File No July,15, 2016. PR applied 29 dec 2016
Doc's Request.
August 22, 2016
Nomination.....
28 Sep 2016
AOR Received.
AOR PR 15 feb 2017
IELTS Request
6(R-5.5,W-6,S-6,L-6.5)
File Transfer...
5-dec-2013-GENERAL-UNIERSITY
Med's Request
pre medical done
Med's Done....
PR Med 8 Jan 2018
Interview........
Study visa 31-dec-2013
Passport Req..
PPR PP req and DM: sep 12, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
31-dec-2013
LANDED..........
13-january-2014, PR Landing: 7 Oct,2018

Gur323

Star Member
Feb 23, 2022
Ghost update: Application/Profile updated and when checked changed to submitted. Let's hope for the best
Hello Everyone

I am really happy to share with all of you that I have received my PPR today.
My visa office is RROC and I got message in my email that my GCKey account has a message for me.
There was a request letter in it. Rest of the fields are same.
IRCC is really finalising OCT AORs.

My timelines are below

FSW-O
AOR 27 Oct 2022
MEP/BIL 29 Nov
ADR 8 Dec
ADR -13 Jan "We are reviewing additional docs"
GU 25 Jan
PPR 26 Jan

Thank you everyone and I wish everyone get their PPR soon!!!