Feb 8, 2022
China
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
FSW-Inland
AOR-7 Oct
Biometrics passed on 27 Oct
Wondering why is Medical not passed yet? Don't they both pass together generally (upfront medical done 30 Sept)
Please check your application status. They won't send a separate message to you. Mine displaying medical examination passed.

vbatra96

Nov 3, 2022
Please check your application status. They won't send a separate message to you. Mine displaying medical examination passed.
I checked and my status says - "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."

bmvasconcellos

Oct 7, 2021
I checked and my status says - "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."
On Nov 1 my Review of medical results status changed to "Passed Medical Exam" but on Nov 2 my Review of medical results changed to "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes" and my Background check status changed to "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information".

I think they change your Review of Medical results status when the application moves to IP1/IP2.

I would appreciate it if someone could confirm this.

fingerscrossed007

Oct 7, 2019
Hey Guys, I have a question on my biometrics submission. I received the BIL on Oct 27th and gave the biometrics on Nov 1st. In the Applicant Information section at the top of the page, I can see the biometrics info update in my profile.

However in the Details section, it says
"Biometrics - We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details."

Also in the application status it says "Your action is required".

I didn't receive any ghost updates or anything either.

Is this something normal? Should I raise a webform to ask about this?
Does anybody know the answer to this? has anyone experienced something similar?? Please advice me on what to do :(

sedo88

Jul 22, 2019

I have experienced similar scenario. My biometrics have been linked on 4th November ... but the medical is showing "You do not need a medical exam. We will ...."

FSW - Inland
AOR 17th October
Upfront medical
Biometric was done previously for visa

waygukcanada

Jul 21, 2021
I have experienced similar scenario. My biometrics have been linked on 4th November ... but the medical is showing "You do not need a medical exam. We will ...."

FSW - Inland
AOR 17th October
Upfront medical
Biometric was done previously for visa
I have the same case however I received a medical surveillance email.

leevick

Star Member
Feb 8, 2022
China
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Update:
  • Biometrics of spouse collected on Nov 8, 2022.
  • Eligibility - "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."
  • Background check - "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
--------------------------------------------------------------
FSW - Outland

ITA:
Sep 28, 2022
AOR: Oct 20, 2022
MEP/BIL: Nov 3, 2022

Reactions: Rohit Chhabra